Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...Khan being as funny as hell in saying to Reynold... "I'm not cooking sweets against you!"... (wise choice) lol!... and Jess fangirling over Reynold when he joins them in the Gallery lol!... funny as!... cheers.
Now in my romantic fantasy, Reynolds falls madly in love with Jess or at least gives her a job and then falls in love with her. Mind you with that haircut it may be difficult for her to reciprocate.

Now in my romantic fantasy, Reynolds falls madly in love with Jess or at least gives her a job and then falls in love with her. Mind you with that haircut it may be difficult for her to reciprocate.

...yes they would make a great couple indeed Beachsands... just imagine how well their kids would cook with that collective Gene pool?... lol!... cheers.

...I am so enjoying watching Matt Sinclair cook again... I bet that Gary and George make sure that Khahn beats Matt just so that they can say... "we told you so!... THAT'S why he came 2nd in his season!... we were right!"... we all know that they are capable of doing it out of spite and not because Khan's cooking was good enough to beat Matt on his own abilities fairly... cheers.

...I would so love to eat something that Matt Sinclair had cooked... I'm drooling just thinking about it lol!... cheers.
Next time you’re on the Sunny Coast, let’s go there.[DOUBLEPOST=1531823776][/DOUBLEPOST]
...I am so enjoying watching Matt Sinclair cook again... I bet that Gary and George make sure that Khahn beats Matt just so that they can say... "we told you so!... THAT'S why he came 2nd in his season!... we were right!"... we all know that they are capable of doing it out of spite and not because Khan's cooking was good enough to beat Matt on his own abilities fairly... cheers.
I love his eyes

... thanks for the great postings tonight folks and it was so brilliant to see Matt and Reynold again tonight... it's been the highlight of the week for me so far... no stuffit!... for the whole season actually... but that 'blind test' beat Khahn being so fair as it is... **snigger snigger**... but yes... thanks for the fun folks!... cheers.

"Right, let's score".

Yep, no surprises tonight folks.
The judges were orgasming over the dish before they even tasted it.
LOL at Gary and George swapping plates because George can't handle the spice.
Not saying Matt doesn't deserve it, but it was, as the ad for that other show keeps telling us in every break, "pointless".

"Right, let's score".

Yep, no surprises tonight folks.
The judges were orgasming over the dish before they even tasted it.
LOL at Gary and George swapping plates because George can't handle the spice.
Not saying Matt doesn't deserve it, but it was, as the ad for that other show keeps telling us in every break, "pointless".

I think the purpose was so they can validate eliminating Sashi soon. And they can validate Ben and Chloe continuing to cook rubbish and progress through the competition. Because Sashi made one mistake once with his Roti. So it is ok for Ben to serve his disgusting lamington. Or his incompetent Mezze plate

Back