Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

LOL thanks. I love that we are all on the same level in recognising the ridiculousness of this show at times. It doesn't mean we don't enjoy it, but it's great when we all get the jokes and can enjoy it on that level.

...that is so true Meglos...for what Gary and George do to us on this thread for example... it is only the fun and senses of humour with each other that gets us through the travesties that they perform against us... and... we do all have similar senses of humour which really makes it such an enjoyable experience regardless... so yes... our jokes being appreciated on similar levels prevail for sure... cheers.

...haha!... none of us are the script writers of the show but I think that we have just drafted it for tonight's outcome between us in those recent posts just then lol!... it is SO obvious in what is happening tonight isn't it?... lol!... cheers.

...seriously... if Gary and George wrangle it so that Chloe wins this then this will be me below I reckon... cheers.

tenor.gif

...and... George helps Banal Ben out big time and Ben is saying all of the right words to give George a boner... "I have to 'hero' my dish!" cries out Ben to George... George then runs back to his beloved Chloe to edge her along so as not to fail and straight back to Ben to give him hints in what to do yet again... go George you little dynamo!... what a fuggin' legend you are old son!... gosh!... I wish that I was as heroic as George!... what a guy!... cheers.

...Ben saying that George will probably use his terminology in his Restaurants now is just so cringey to listen to... and the way that him and George were 'bantering'... why don't they just play with each todgers while they're at it and just be done with it?... I nearly vomitted listening to that crud!... urgh!... cheers.

Back