Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...yes George... just stand there and keep helping Chloe to make sure that she makes it through as per usual you little slimy slug you... "you're looking good Chloe!" he blurts out... yes I bet she does George... I bet she does... little perve!... cheers.
Yep look at how much help that Chloe and Ben have had compared with Khanh. Evil little twat. Maybe we could campaign for Matt and Poh to be judges next year!

...and has anyone else noticed that since Gordon Ramsey was on and made such a great impact that both Gary and George now say 'yeah!' as Gordon did at the end of each conversation with the minions beneath them now?... I don't remember them saying it before Gordon was on... and... how long until George throws in a 'boom boom shake the room' in his vain hope for the catchcry to catch on?... twonk!... cheers.

...it's cracking me up watching George trying to outdo Gordon Ramsey's intensity in trying to motivate them... forget it George... you lack something called 'integrity' nowadays old son... fool!... cheers.

...Gary must be thinking that either Chloe or Ben just cooked the dish that Khahn served up to them because of all of the praise for the food just then... he never said that about Chloe or probably Ben's part of it... so will it mean that Khahn is in front at the moment?... as if!... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... Ben's has just gone out and the first thing that Gary says is "ooooh!... I like the look of THAT!"... um... I wonder if he knows that Ben just cooked that?... um... I think... YES!!!!... lol!... cheers.

...George setting up Jess for the fail... "it's too sweet!... it's TOO SWEET!"... so obviously as soon as her dish goes out to Gary and Matt the first thing that Gary will say is "it's too sweet!... it's TOO SWEET!" so what's the bet?... cheers.

Back