Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...haha!... when I read that I just couldn't stop myself laughing at this part...

...so he wants to improve the mental health of people in the industry does he?... so playing favourites on Masterchef is not upsetting the other contestants when they are not being protected by Gary and George each time?... um... yeah George... we all believe you for sure sunshine... ;):whistling::rolleyes::biggrin:... cheers.
Or underpaying your staff. That works well for mental health. Also as usual we’ve been fed a crock. I thought that it was simply between Khanh and Sashi. Calling bovine excretement yet again.

...see what the differences are between when Matt and Shannon 'do the rounds' compared to Gary and George?... Matt and Shannon gave Sashi a 'heads up' on how not to fail... they will or have done it for Khahn too no doubt... no negativity... just good advice... as it should be... if Gary and George were doing it they would be harassing and badgering them in trying to stuff them up... two have quality and class... two are fuggin' arseholes... no need for me to tell you all which are which is there?... lol!... cheers.

..."but the bread tastes like a scone blah blah!"... yup!... well done Gary... you set it up for the rest to give bad criticism too... can't you just allow them to make up their own minds about it when THEY taste it?... twonk!... cheers.

I wouldn’t mind if Khanh won the whole thing actually.

... I only have Jess left out of my original group that I chose at the beginning of the season now so for sentimental reasons I want her to win it... take Chloe and Ben out of the remaining group and I really wouldn't mind ANY of the rest winning it either to be truthful... I like all the rest so whoever wins it... well done them!... cheers.

Back