Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was living in regional NSW with only 2 channels, it was on our Channel 7 there.

I was in WA countryside/beach. And it was on ABC....the only channel we got regularly, we had 2 more I think, they were not reliable.

I too taped it, and it was hard to stay awake........and some highlights were right near the end
Tina Turner, Jagger, Bowie.....but Freddie owned Live Aid.....and it totally reignited Queen worldwide

Apparently there were a number of reasons, or so i've read/watched, that Queen were the best on that day.

1. When it came to their turn they had one of their group turn the sound up louder than the other bands.

2. They had experience playing stadiums in places in South America.

3. They practised a hell of a lot before the big day.

And of course Freddie was a great frontman.

Reactions: kxk
i know why im not too fond of dating, kxk. because i've had too much experience with unreliable women. hence why my second thing im looking for, besides no kids from them, is reliability. passion meets passion. not passion meets feigned indifference.

Reactions: kxk
don't look now...quite a spooky movie....and tragic....though not scary to me.....venice looked beautiful yet sad.

what makes the princess bride overrated?

It has a 29 page thread on the forum. Shouldn't have a thread at all..

and does this mean that you have seen the movie clueless, affable?

Majority of the forum members asked like it. I haven't seen it as I think that it is overrated. It was told it is a bit like "Mean Girls" which I have seen and didn't like. I will never watch such a movie.

It has a 29 page thread on the forum. Shouldn't have a thread at all..

Majority of the forum members asked like it. I haven't seen it as I think that it is overrated. It was told it is a bit like "Mean Girls" which I have seen and didn't like. I will never watch such a movie.

well you need to take that up with creator of said thread, nothing to do with me.

well you need to take that up with creator of said thread, nothing to do with me.

It has a lot to do with you actually. I just picked a random page of that thread (page 6 to be exact) and all I saw were consecutive reepbot posts about 'The Princess Bride'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back