Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with Aldi. Like all supermarkets, you can't do all your shopping there, but you find what works, the good quality cheap products. Some things you want brand names from Woolies or Coles, others you can find generic versions at Aldi which are just as good or better. My dad loves their laundry products.

Nothing wrong with Aldi. Like all supermarkets, you can't do all your shopping there, but you find what works, the good quality cheap products. Some things you want brand names from Woolies or Coles, others you can find generic versions at Aldi which are just as good or better. My dad loves their laundry products.

Their bread tastes like sadness.

Agreed, I don't buy their bread, and their sausage suck
But for dairy and laundry products can't beat Aldi, and I have favourite sauces and snacks and moisturisers at Aldi now
And i rather like that there isn't an entire aisle of biscuits or coke, or whatever

I watched as much of Live Aid as I could without sleeping, sneaking out after my parents went to bed or leaving a 3 hour tape recording.
Highlight for me at the time was Madonna with the Thompson Twins.

Reactions: kxk
I watched as much of Live Aid as I could without sleeping, sneaking out after my parents went to bed or leaving a 3 hour tape recording.
Highlight for me at the time was Madonna with the Thompson Twins.

was it on all the channels in australia?

rs-215676-GettyImages-74281731.jpg

I have come to appreciate Aldi living here. And they do have some good stuff. And some awful stuff. And some weird stuff.
And I dont think they are seen as especially lower tier here. Middle of the range.
I have one of those hook over your trolley bags too. I like it while I am in the shop but the handles aren’l long enough for me to carry it over my shoulder. Will have to dream uo a hack for that...

bedknobs and broomsticks was a charming film that was like mary poppins but a bit better because it had an actual plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back