Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh that animated lion looks angry, raging like the sea, a sea thundering and heaving ships amongst the darkening stars.

woolworths starts its plastic bag ban today. fighting against the evils of plastic, but will they succeeed? will they rise up against these heartless creatires and strike them in their darkened souls? what hearts do they have upon the stsrry moonlight? do they deem themselves truly worthy of this battle i say im not sure.

but wait the plastic bags are marching, marching up the hill of cupcakes there they sert up position and bgin to say their spellls of sweet desting, trwirling and whirling away into the distance, bursting yes bursting hrough he jelly jumping jets of tomorrow.

woolworths starts its plastic bag ban today.

SA has had it for years, so it probably won't be a ban as such, as you can buy a plastic bag for 15 cents. The point is that it's a deterrent against people wasting multiple plastic bags, with most people reusing the bag or taking their own.

I am ready for no bags. have practised at Aldi
And i have purchased these cool reusable bag type things that fit across a trolley, in different sizes.....easy to take to a car for big shops

But....we don't tend to do big shops at supermarkets, we go to actual markets/fruit veg shops/butchers......and what will they do about bags????
We are very lucky to have a small market open 3.5 days close by, in Greek heaven Oakleigh......where they have banned all fast food franchises and they have the best real food shops.....

SA has had it for years, so it probably won't be a ban as such, as you can buy a plastic bag for 15 cents. The point is that it's a deterrent against people wasting multiple plastic bags, with most people reusing the bag or taking their own.

It's a win for the hippies. But whatever. Let the ban begin. Let it flow down into our souls.

Don't aldi have a kind of cooler bag where you can put your meat in? People can just use that for the butcher's.

Buying meat from the supermarket seems insane to me.

I hate aldi.

Why? I would have thought you would appreciate their quirky adds at least.

I am guessing your Mum feeds you mostly and does the food shopping???

I LOVE ALDI.............they have halved our food shopping bill, and they make shopping more fun by having all that weird stuff in the middle.
Get most of our staple groceries, and dairy at Aldi.
They also have the best and cheapest laundry products, the only place i can get washing powder for allergies at a good price
Insect sprays are half the price of W & Cs

boooo cinemas. now instead of getting free movie after seeing a whole bunch of movies you can only only use some points and you have to pay the rest of it yourself.

aldi is cheap and for people with poor taste.

It is a supermarket, taste is not relevant....sounds like you have never been to Aldi.....or you might know they have lovely grass fed steak, and European specialties.
Do you think Coles & Woollies are bastions of good taste?

You must have shitty Aldis in Queensland........whereas in civilized Melbourne I have a choice of 3 Aldi close by, they are similar but not exactly the same....one is kind of hidden, one is mega busy...

Woolworths and Coles need to lose their variety of products and adopt Aldi's business model or risk being wiped out
  • Dick Smith shares opinions on the future successes for Woolworths and Coles
  • Smith says supermarkets need to adopt Aldi's business model where less is more
  • Woolworths and Coles stores focus on customer choice and variety
  • In comparison, Aldi typically has one type for each product, limiting choice
  • Smith said that Australians rather buy cheap items and are no longer patriotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back