Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

Possible! I will actually probably be staying near Dromana for most of the time, but I am still working stuff out. So .... who knows.[DOUBLEPOST=1464995474][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooooh. Hyphenation retaliation. Hm. Not quite sure I like that!
My parents live in Mt Eliza, my sister lives in Mt Martha and a good friend is in Dromana. Great part of the world.

...HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... wow!... the silence is deafening...hasn't this thread bombed big time?... it's amazing how that something that you think is a great idea just bombs so bad isn't it?... **sigh**... oh well... it looks like it's just us Groover and that's it eh?... cheers.

Official.gifthreadfailed.gif

...HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... HELLO!... wow!... the silence is deafening...hasn't this thread bombed big time?... it's amazing how that something that you think is a great idea just bombs so bad isn't it?... **sigh**... oh well... it looks like it's just us Groover and that's it eh?... cheers.

View attachment 51539View attachment 51538
Don't consider it bombed and enjoy your meet up.

Aww enjoy @Mr Stickyfingers - while I'd love to meet you guys I'm much too shy to ever consider this, plus I'm so busy lately. Also I'm such a fussy eater people actually hate dining out with me so maybe consider yourself lucky?

..haha!... no worries jessy_girl... that's okay... I understand... and by the way...you don't have to be shy with Groover and myself... we don't bite... (unless you ask us politely to do so of course)... lol!... cheers.

Don't consider it bombed and enjoy your meet up.

...oh we will Tuttle for sure... I can't wait to meet my 'partner in crime' Groover... it will be a ball... (maybe they have 'bombe alaska' on the menu?)... yeah I know... that was a crappy attempt at humour wasn't it?... lol!... cheers.

...oh we will Tuttle for sure... I can't wait to meet my 'partner in crime' Groover... it will be a ball... (maybe they have 'bombe alaska' on the menu?)... yeah I know... that was a crappy attempt at humour wasn't it?... lol!... cheers.
Bwahaha bombe alaska is an apt dessert due to the failure of this thread. :laugh:

We tried, we failed. :thumbsdown:

Lol more dessert for Mr and Mrs and myself to share. :D

...um... Sydney perhaps oddjob?... it's not Europe but Groover and I could wear some 'lederhosen' to give it a 'German' feel if you like?... or even some berets and stripey red shirts for that 'French' feel?:rolleyes::whistling::biggrin:... just a suggestion my friend... ;)cheers.

Lederhosen? I didn't realise it was one of those meetups! :wideyed:

Hahaha you Melburnian thread hijackers . What are Mr S and I to do?

Hijack away :D As Mr S rightly pointed out above, we are just having fun with this thread now.

Eek:eek:. Me in a "Lederhosen" would not be a pretty sight, Mr S.

We want to encourage people to join us not scare them away.:nailbiting: You on the otherhand would probably look quite dashing in one. :smuggrin: French berets and stripey red shirts would be more up my alley given my background. Bugger Europe, Oddjob. Come to Sydney.

Ok now we have moved on from a "Meet up" to a "Fashion & travel" thread. :laugh:

I'd like to. Now work tells me they have found more money and can use me for 6 more weeks. Sorry makes it hard for me to plan anything, I have renovations and another trip I've got to plan. Great, now I've depressd myself.

Never know - I going to be with just 2 suitcases in around 6 weeks. I might just have to bounce back to the East. Might just have to make the 2s a company and 3 is a crowd senario LOL

...oh wow!!... that sounds awesome if it eventuates hooleydooley... I sure hope that you can swing it because I'd love to meet you as well as Groover... (wow!... somebody that is actually interested in meeting Groover and myself!... who woulda thunk it!)... perhaps this thread is not a total loss after all?... seriously... that would make my day big time!... hold that thought in that sweet head of yours hooleydooley... I like the sounds of it... cheers.

...oh wow!!... that sounds awesome if it eventuates hooleydooley... I sure hope that you can swing it because I'd love to meet you as well as Groover... (wow!... somebody that is actually interested in meeting Groover and myself!... who woulda thunk it!)... perhaps this thread is not a total loss after all?... seriously... that would make my day big time!... hold that thought in that sweet head of yours hooleydooley... I like the sounds of it... cheers.
What Mr S said goes for me too. :D

Woo hoo @hooleydooley :woot:

Not feeling so much like the fish John West rejected now :laugh:

Last edited:
Just have not worked out where to go to and what to do, at this point in time. Sort of doing my head in. There will come a day, that it will all fall into place and if I do head back over East, we shall catch up xxxxx

Just have not worked out where to go to and what to do, at this point in time. Sort of doing my head in. There will come a day, that it will all fall into place and if I do head back over East, we shall catch up xxxxx

Getting everything back on track is your number one priority now.

Would love it if you do venture over this way oneday and we can catch up with you. Lol we can maybe even squeeze in a visit to farkurnell. I am not far away from there.

Hugs sent xo

Just go with your gut. What have you always wanted to do that you haven't been able to? Follow your dreams. No regrets xoxo

Back