Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

Yeah, what was with all the Warnie Worship tonight from Julia? He's just a bogan who got lucky, not the second coming of Jesus. :bored:
On the other hand however, I'd happily kneel down and worship Dr. Chris. Haaa haaa :laugh:
giphy.gif
So with you.
Straight man.
oh, wait. enough already.[DOUBLEPOST=1457524764][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like these hosts, we need a new season of BB with them doing a proper uplate show.
Yeah, just NO

Lets say Fev goes next. It brings an interesting final 2.
Chief-all-round nice guy. Generous. Supportive. Diplomatic. Old school.
vs
Laurina-Protaganist. Self-promoting. More I than team. New gen.
The demographic of their fans would be considerably different one would think.
The cross-over effect really comes into play. Fans of either would be rightly impressed with the other.
Like a bit of a vote for Survivor.
Do you vote the person who played a good guy team guy solid not step on any toes game?
Or do you vote the person who played a more tactical individual potentially dangerous game?

...I just wish sooooooooooooooo much that they would bring out a 'I'm a complete stranger... get me outta here!' version of this show... it would be so interesting to watch in my point of view... just like Big Brother... we would have no idea who any of them were and we could choose for ourselves on who we would like to love or hate with no preconceived ideas of anyone at all...

...I'm stumped on as to why they don't do it... it may even be better for all we know... at least with that show you might not lose the love that you used to have for your favourite celebrity because of their actions... it's just a wish on my part but wishes are free and sometimes they actually come true lol!... cheers.

Lets say Fev goes next. It brings an interesting final 2.
Chief-all-round nice guy. Generous. Supportive. Diplomatic. Old school.
vs
Laurina-Protaganist. Self-promoting. More I than team. New gen.
The demographic of their fans would be considerably different one would think.
The cross-over effect really comes into play. Fans of either would be rightly impressed with the other.
Like a bit of a vote for Survivor.
Do you vote the person who played a good guy team guy solid not step on any toes game?
Or do you vote the person who played a more tactical individual potentially dangerous game?

...even though I like Paul so much and I'm probably considered as being a tad bit 'old school' at 62 I would still like Laurina to win it purely based on the fact that she has brought a lot more entertainment to the show over the length of the entire show... whether it was good or bad Laurina was definitely a lot more entertaining and I would give her the win for that reason alone... but as I say... if Paul won it I would be equally just as happy... besides... the bastard in me wants Laurina to win it just to shove that 'Boy's Club' up their ringbones lol!... cheers.

Voting to save is via phone only this year. Tucker trials are voted via Twitter and Facebook. They changed it after last year, when I assume a lot of votes were coming from overseas.

You can hashtag 20 times a celebrity/ies name via twitter or facebook, in a voting period.

You can also:
Tweet using your celebrity’s hashtag
Vote at facebook.com/ImACelebrityAU

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/articles/vote-to-save

Edit: Just read your other post.

Another "gold Laurina moment" was when she suggested cutting the corn off the cob and cooking it up and Val said "No way! I like eating it off the cob thank you very much." and Laurina goes "Wouldn't that be hard on your dentures?" and Val snaps back "No!". :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Laurina is just so condescending without realising it:biggrin:

...I just wish sooooooooooooooo much that they would bring out a 'I'm a complete stranger... get me outta here!' version of this show....

Perhaps it could be called I'm A Complete Nobody, Get Me Out Of Here!

I didnt count him in , true, but who is really?

I think Anthony has got this far on the gay demographic votes alone. No one else would be voting for him, because he's kind of boring, and when he's not being boring he's being a holier-than-thou douche. He hasn't really done himself any favours on this show. Very unlike Brendan who has managed to show he's really trying, in the game, and in life in general. The two people with the most personal progression on this show have been Brendan and Laurina so there is my perfect final two.

Fev is actually a nice bloke. Easily led astray.Enabled by those he thought were friends.And employers.
Bat he has a real positivity. Refreshing. He, unlike many others, admits he was a dickhead.
Others make excuses. But he put his hand up.
He has learnt and grown. His little speech about enjoying country footy encapsulated it all.
Ive met a few footy people and he is one of few who is genuine. You cant fake an essentially good nature.
I am so glad others have seen this now.
As for Anthony, would have been nice to see celeb specific tasks.
Callea having to sing the prayer non stop for 10 hours straight to himself in an eight foot submerged coffin and then slowly comes to terms about what he actually did to the Australian public.
Hopefully he honourably does the right thing and then he gets himself out of there.

Yeah, what was with all the Warnie Worship tonight from Julia? He's just a bogan who got lucky, not the second coming of Jesus. :bored:
On the other hand however, I'd happily kneel down and worship Dr. Chris. Haaa haaa :laugh:
giphy.gif

exactly! Julia was totally blowing smoke up his a$$ and why? he played cricket ... he didnt save the world

Dr Chris *sigh* saves lives and heals ...

how can they be allowing Warnie and Fev's money to go into the coffers of a charity that is under a cloud anyway? was that magically resolved?

rather than funding his first class ticket to fantasyland & Carmen Electra his appearance fee (wasnt it supposed to be a cool million or two? ) should br used to get that house in order first ... get the right people in to sort it out or close it down but dont such Fev's money into it along the way surely ...

The idea that the foundation has been confirmed to be closing yet the producers have approved more money to flow there truly perplexes me. That is probably the one reason I couldn't vote for Brendan, it definitely seems a matter of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours". Some of the charities chosen appear very....well, very "nepotistic". They should be allocated randomly, not chosen because it's run by your mate. The charity I'd like to see get the most from the ones left is Anthony's funny enough, Lifeline. Although rather than vote for Anthony I'd rather just give Lifelife a few bucks directly LOL.

Well, colour me shocked. I was out, and on the way home I thought I think Brendan will go, but it may be Anthony - and I got home in time to turn on the Heather and Joel show and saw a drawn-looking Warnie standing there. He was shocked, too, I gather, and rather gutted - but he cheered up during the course of the interview. Nice seeing him scarf down that spag bol at the end.

I came to really like the old Shane Warnie Warne over the weeks. I wish he'd shut up about the final three and who was worthy of being there, etc, though. In a sense I don't mind who wins, or who's in the final three, though it would peeve me if Anthony won as I've gone off him majorly since seeing him on the show. But he's got a better charity than some!

It must be killing those guys and the ones against her who left before her to see Laurina still there, smiling. I've enjoyed watching her.

Back