Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

Backed up by Havana going before Paul.
Havana has over 18 thousand twitter followers
The Chief has 867

So there really is hope that Warne's "popularity" won't necessarily mean he wins it. He is undoubtedly the most recognised in there, but not the most popular.

Voting to save is via phone only this year. Tucker trials are voted via Twitter and Facebook. They changed it after last year, when I assume a lot of votes were coming from overseas.

...the way that they are showing all of Warnie's 'in depth' moments it's starting to sound like Warnie has died and that they're all in mourning... milk it for the ratings... milk it for the ratings... milk it for the ratings!... cheers.

Last edited:
...Medusa when you get back from your well earned holidays... if you do nothing else try to track down the footage of Shane with that spider on Tenplay or wherever and you will not be disappointed with it trust me... it really was great television love or hate Warnie regardless... cheers.

You underestimate me, Mr Sticky. I have set my recorder to record every episode

It's really very insulting to the others, Final 4 are there for a reason, Warnie isn't. Stop chasing rainbows.

Meh I can't take it that seriously, I could never expect them to exclude people from promos instantly when they leave! I actually like it as someone who usually has to catch up with things because of work.

Meh I can't take it that seriously, I could never expect them to exclude people from promos instantly when they leave! I actually like it as someone who usually has to catch up with things because of work.
Okay, if it's for all.
Not when it's just for one.

And I'm also talking promo's for the next show.

You underestimate me, Mr Sticky. I have set my recorder to record every episode

...hahaha!... my bad!... I should've known better and shouldn't have under-estimated you lol!... that's right... women plan ahead and can multi-task... silly me!... my sweet darling wife reminds me of that all the time... one day it will sink in lol!... cheers.

Thank you everyone for your gripping commentary. When I play my recordings, I will think of each and everyone of you.

Travel Tips from Vinega Tits ( in homage to Prisoner )

When it is hot, don't do strenuous stuff outside....... Jump in the lake instead

Haven't seen that much drama over one spider since that time I had a huge huntsman in my car on the highway. I figure Warnies carry on was 50% genuine fear, 50% stunt queen antics.

#laurinaftw She may be just a lowly Bachelor girl without the amazeballs career and fameho friends and buckets of dough the others may have, but she has prevailed and should be crowned queen of the jungle, with Fev as deputy because he seems like an alright sort of bloke. Anthony to go next. If she get's through the next round I'll chuck a few votes Laurina's way for the final.

...they are showing the mosquito problem in the camp on 'NOW!'... I remember when I went camping once that I sprayed probably three quarters of a can of 'Tropical Strength' spray all over my body and forgot to spray the soles of my feet... you guessed it... I had hundreds of Mozzie bites on the bottom of my feet the next morning... it was like wearing the itchiest pair of socks in my whole life lol!... if God exists then why did he create mosquitoes and flies?... WHY????... lol!... cheers.

...on 'NOW!' they have 'Intern Pete' from the 'Kyle and Jackie-O Show' on (whoever the fuck he is?)... and he seems to be 'shocked' that Warnie is out... he also says that 'the media is in a frenzy' about Warnie's 'shock eviction'... he says that it must be that "people forgot to vote for Warnie"... what a load of Wilderbeast shit that is!... he got voted out because people didn't want him in there any longer you nuff nuff!... I'm sure that the Dalai Lama and The Queen and also Osama Obama are all ringing each other about the 'shocking news' as we speak... what a knob!... I dunno... the people that come on the show and say shit like that?... sheesh!... cheers.
Yes.. I thought the same thing. No one was voting for him, FB and Twits were all about Laurina, Chief and Fev to stay.
I am sure his nice big fat paycheck will make him feel better about being evicted.

Thank you everyone for your gripping commentary. When I play my recordings, I will think of each and everyone of you.

Travel Tips from Vinega Tits ( in homage to Prisoner )

When it is hot, don't do strenuous stuff outside....... Jump in the lake instead

...hahahaha!... I forgot about 'Vinega Tit's!... funny funny funny!... that lake sounds really cool... I'll go and grab my swimming togs... and... you're welcome re our comments Medusa... cheers.

Haven't seen that much drama over one spider since that time I had a huge huntsman in my car on the highway. I figure Warnies carry on was 50% genuine fear, 50% stunt queen antics.

#laurinaftw She may be just a lowly Bachelor girl without the amazeballs career and fameho friends and buckets of dough the others may have, but she has prevailed and should be crowned queen of the jungle, with Fev as deputy because he seems like an alright sort of bloke. Anthony to go next. If she get's through the next round I'll chuck a few votes Laurina's way for the final.

And then there was the whole after show about Fev and Ant, and to a lessor extent, The Chief, and all the Warnie stuff that no longer matters. Pretty much nothing from Laurina. Which is interesting, because some of that footage was from the early days (Bonnie was still there)[DOUBLEPOST=1457523646][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes.. I thought the same thing. No one was voting for him, FB and Twits were all about Laurina, Chief and Fev to stay.
I am sure his nice big fat paycheck will make him feel better about being evicted.
The ego stroke he got tonight probably helped too.

...**name-drop time**... I met Paul after a Footy Match one day and what a great bloke he was... one of the nicest 'stars' that I've ever met... a truly nice bloke... I pat him on the back for his great Footy game and it was like slapping your hand hard on a piece of concrete... man he was toned and muscled up!... I would love for him to win this if Laurina doesn't... as I said... a really nice bloke... cheers.

Ad break. They're doing well in the trial so far. Shane too, he still gave it his best shot even if he couldn't grab hold of the netting.

...**name-drop time**... I met Paul after a Footy Match one day and what a great bloke he was... one of the nicest 'stars' that I've ever met... a truly nice bloke... I pat him on the back for his great Footy game and it was like slapping your hand hard on a piece of concrete... man he was toned and muscled up!... I would love for him to win this if Laurina doesn't... as I said... a really nice bloke... cheers.
And that there is the producers problems with this show and BB. It's not about what they were from, it's about how the public view them now.
I wouldn't mind The Chief taking this out. Has come across as a top bloke.

Voting to save is via phone only this year. Tucker trials are voted via Twitter and Facebook. They changed it after last year, when I assume a lot of votes were coming from overseas.

Whoops it seems I was wrong, you can in fact vote to save via Twitter and Facebook. I thought that I had read somewhere that they had changed it this year. Sorry about that guys.

The ego stroke he got tonight probably helped too.
Yeah, what was with all the Warnie Worship tonight from Julia? He's just a bogan who got lucky, not the second coming of Jesus. :bored:
On the other hand however, I'd happily kneel down and worship Dr. Chris. Haaa haaa :laugh:
giphy.gif

Back