Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

...back on page #109 of this thread I predicted them all to go out in this particular order...

1. Laurina as winner...
2. Paul 2nd...
3. Fev 3rd...
4. Anthony 4th...
5. Shane 5th...
6. Jo Beth 6th...
7. Havana 7th...
8. Val 8th...

...I messed it up with Havana and JoBeth being in the right order but I did pick Val first and Shane to go out in 5th place so if Anthony goes tomorrow night you never know... maybe my dream of Laurina winning this might eventuate... I can only hope... cheers.

In the poll in the other thread I picked Fev, Laurina and Anthony for the final three. Now it actually seems possible.

Nah I'm still thinking either:

a) kissing a baboons butt
b) A mega fairy floss munch fest in the tok toki
c) Bad lighting

It has been weird to say the least.
He has a habit of running one hand down from his nose to his chin. Not sure when it's when he's "caught out" or being praised, because I don't care enough.
As to those left. There's a good portion of posters who made that prediction.

Surprise elimination result, but happy enough to see him go. Hopefully Brendan or Anthony next.

...we'll just have to see who they make the big fuss of tomorrow night going on with what happened to Shane tonight eh?... lol!... cheers.

...when Warnie got evicted Fev looked like he just recieved a massive kick in his b... 'Boy's Club'... that Warnie originally started up in the camp... now that Warnie has gone this is Laurina's time to slowly dismantle the remaining members of it (Fev and Anthony) and rule surpreme lol!... (Paul has never really been in the 'anti-Laurina' camp much to his credit )... Paul and Laurina for the final two standing peoples!... lol!... cheers.

...on 'NOW!' they have 'Intern Pete' from the 'Kyle and Jackie-O Show' on (whoever the fuck he is?)... and he seems to be 'shocked' that Warnie is out... he also says that 'the media is in a frenzy' about Warnie's 'shock eviction'... he says that it must be that "people forgot to vote for Warnie"... what a load of Wilderbeast shit that is!... he got voted out because people didn't want him in there any longer you nuff nuff!... I'm sure that the Dalai Lama and The Queen and also Osama Obama are all ringing each other about the 'shocking news' as we speak... what a knob!... I dunno... the people that come on the show and say shit like that?... sheesh!... cheers.

...on 'NOW!' they have 'Intern Pete' from the 'Kyle and Jackie-O Show' on (whoever the fuck he is?)... and he seems to be 'shocked' that Warnie is out... he also says that 'the media is in a frenzy' about Warnie's 'shock eviction'... he says that it must be that "people forgot to vote for Warnie"... what a load of Wilderbeast shit that is!... he got voted out because people didn't want him in there any longer you nuff nuff!... I'm sure that the Dalai Lama and The Queen and also Osama Obama are all ringing each other about the 'shocking news' as we speak... what a knob!... I dunno... the people that come on the show and say shit like that?... sheesh!... cheers.
That could be Alex's front man, encouraging voting.
AKA loser

Back