Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I really didn't get that impression at all. Trala seemed to relate to Isee's excitement. Maybe you are protecting your own bizarre resentment towards Trala for having the audacity to buy a house? Maybe it's actually you, and not Trala, who doesn't like not being the only one with a body of water on your property?

Check me out, using my psychology degree twice in one day.

This is what I touched on earlier. Witty really believes he knows what members in here are thinking and feeling and uses his flawed insight to validate his truth. This forum consumes him. We are all he thinks about. Because he spends so much time alone and engulfed in this forum, his repetitive and obsessive thoughts become his reality. He 100% believes every word he says. I have seen it in patients before.

You are 100% right. I am thrilled that Isee is about to move to a new home with a pool. It concerns me that he has unhealthily obsessed over yet another one of his fabricated truths to this degree. If you do a post search I am sure you will find Witty focuses on my pool, feet and mortgage far more than I do.

It was interesting to me that you asked him a valid question with a simple request not to deflect, and he answers it by obsessing over me.

He won't reflect on your wise words though because despite the growing chorus all singing the same tune, he can't see it.

The thing is, you've lied so much... I actually think you're lying (best bet) .. How could I trust your word? So I'm certainly not jealous of a fantasy of yours.
He believes it though.

He 100% believes it.

Did you see the post where he spent 8 hours watching Mooseface, silently anticipating her thoughts?

Only problem... He can't anticipate her thoughts.

There is something seriously not right with him. All he does day and night is obsess, stalk, search, goad and insult members. This is all he has.

He believes it though.

He 100% believes it.

Did you see the post where he spent 8 hours watching Mooseface, silently anticipating her thoughts?

Only problem... He can't anticipate her thoughts.

There is something seriously not right with him. All he does day and night is obsess, stalk, search, goad and insult members. This is all he has.
What's your hour count today, Trala :p

This is what I touched on earlier. Witty really believes he knows what members in here are thinking and feeling and uses his flawed insight to validate his truth. This forum consumes him. We are all he thinks about. Because he spends so much time alone and engulfed in this forum, his repetitive and obsessive thoughts become his reality. He 100% believes every word he says. I have seen it in patients before.

You are 100% right. I am thrilled that Isee is about to move to a new home with a pool. It concerns me that he has unhealthily obsessed over yet another one of his fabricated truths to this degree. If you do a post search I am sure you will find Witty focuses on my pool, feet and mortgage far more than I do.

It was interesting to me that you asked him a valid question with a simple request not to deflect, and he answers it by obsessing over me.

He won't reflect on your wise words though because despite the growing chorus all singing the same tune, he can't see it.
I didn't sense any resentment - And even if there was I don't think it would have registered. No offence to you Trala but what you think of me having a pool means very little to my life, so I wouldn't have cared. I am sure many out there will have bigger and better (houses and pools), but I am happy to have what we have!

I didn't sense any resentment - And even if there was I don't think it would have registered. No offence to you Trala but what you think of me having a pool means very little to my life, so I wouldn't have cared. I am sure many out there will have bigger and better (houses and pools), but I am happy to have what we have!
Of course you didn't. Because there was none.

It was just all in Witty's deluded and complex mind.

The only person who would make buying a home a negative experience is Witty Banter himself.

Just do a "Trala mortgage" search and you will see.

Actually this house doesn't have a waterfall, but growing up we had two... your point is?
Trala's question was loaded and personal. If you answer it's your first, Trala one ups you with the whole BTDT last year. If you answer I have 4 houses, two with pools and one beachfront, you are toast for bigshotting.

It was a bitchy, self serving loaded question by Trala, with no right answer. She is great at them.

Here she is asserting in OT. It's ripper of a PA hijack. Nice work! Jessy will go Aww, how sweet, oblivious.

The process of making your house your home is so enjoyable.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453018948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not the first time he has misinterpreted a post to fit his twisted agenda, and it won't be the last time either.
Can you rephrase like Yoda, please? Same content.

Trala's question was loaded and personal. If you answer it's your first, Trala one ups you with the whole BTDT last year. If you answer I have 4 houses, two with pools and one beachfront, you are toast for bigshotting.

It was a bitchy, self serving loaded question by Trala, with no right answer. She is great at them.

Here she is asserting in OT. It's ripper of a PA hijack. Nice work!

Can you rephrase like Yoda please? Same content.
lol well I guess then she got to you far more than she got to me!

Reactions: Tee

Here she is asserting in OT. It's ripper of a PA hijack. Nice work!

Can you rephrase like Yoda please? Same content.

Um, wow. I'm sorry but you really do have issues if you seriously interpreted Trala's post in they way. I'm beginning to think you've never spoken to another human being in your entire life. I get that you have this pent up rage over Trala, or at least directed towards her, but that is some hectic peojection right there. What you see there is a normal human interaction of one person showing interest in another persons life, and relating to it her with her own life. I do not think there was any agenda or anything to extrapolate and no sane person would come to your same conclusion surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back