Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh witty. I had such high hopes for you. But then you had to ruin it all.

Also aspergers is a neurological disorder. And it is more than about trouble reading feelings.
I'm loving that you have the whole spiel worked out for your case manager.

Why can't you drive a truck? You could do the emotional feelings stuff over CB radio.

Doing something for it's intrinsic worth and not for needy validation purposes. Success would be Trala enjoying her pool for swimming. Failure is Trala getting more narcissistic joy from plastering it everywhere, like an 8 year old with new school shoes, than from actually using it.

Ok in a general sense I do agree with you because I hate it when people around me - including my friends - do a "humble brag" of things like complaining about getting taxed so much with their high income or, despite buying their apartment outright, still having huge strata fees because it has a lift, pool, gym and spa etc. These are real conversations I've had just this past week. BUT I think you are projecting slightly here as Trala most likely is using this space as a means to communicate with people, many of whom are not just faceless nameless strangers on a screen like we all are to you. Unlike you I will not speak for Trala though, I have no idea what motivates anyone to do anything. That said, people are surely allowed to be proud of things in life, just because it doesn't excite or impress you doesn't mean it isn't a big deal to them. I am of course speaking generally here.

Ok in a general sense I do agree with you because I hate it when people around me - including my friends - do a "humble brag" of things like complaining about getting taxed so much with their high income or, despite buying their apartment outright, still having huge strata fees because it has a lift, pool, gym and spa etc. These are real conversations I've had just this past week. BUT I think you are projecting slightly here as Trala most likely is using this space as a means to communicate with people, many of whom are not just faceless nameless strangers on a screen like we all are to you. Unlike you I will not speak for Trala though, I have no idea what motivates anyone to do anything. That said, people are surely allowed to be proud of things in life, just because it doesn't excite or impress you doesn't mean it isn't a big deal to them. I am of course speaking generally here.
It's 'fine' to do it, but people can't be surprised that it obviously leads to one-upmanship and people are going to have better than a mortgaged pool to brag about. You could even see Trala get territorial over Isee saying she was moving to a house with a pool.

Doing something for it's intrinsic worth and not for needy validation purposes. Success would be Trala enjoying her pool for swimming. Failure is Trala getting more narcissistic joy from plastering it everywhere, like an 8 year old with new school shoes, than from actually using it.
Coming from the waterfall owning big bank slayer, so hypocritical again!

It's 'fine' to do it, but people can't be surprised that it obviously leads to one-upmanship and people are going to have better than a mortgaged pool to brag about. You could even see Trala get territorial over Isee saying she was moving to a house with a pool.

Yeah... I really didn't get that impression at all. Trala seemed to relate to Isee's excitement. Maybe you are protecting your own bizarre resentment towards Trala for having the audacity to buy a house? Maybe it's actually you, and not Trala, who doesn't like not being the only one with a body of water on your property?

Check me out, using my psychology degree twice in one day.[DOUBLEPOST=1453014124][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you own? Equity even in a house?

Well that hardly seems relevant to the discussion.

Yeah... I really didn't get that impression at all. Trala seemed to relate to Isee's excitement. Maybe you are protecting your own bizarre resentment towards Trala for having the audacity to buy a house? Maybe it's actually you, and not Trala, who doesn't like not being the only one with a body of water on your property?

Check me out, using my psychology degree twice in one day.[DOUBLEPOST=1453014124][/DOUBLEPOST]

Can you analyze me please??

It's relevant to bleachy's jealousy.

It's relevant to bleachy's jealousy.
ybH3Y292pi-fEdt9fRiWSuDyhwBJC6jC4Qq027_UDH25Mj80IENcUhIbLdUgPfEOxBtYtOJpEtcDLZwvHlMWhYqq79LJlZYwrThRNA2DPxIyuQhxvaXM4m44prZcwW3-rVKIzwNxx5eUp6vSeleKjM-n_CsxPNg=w245-h200-nc

You think I'm jealous of you.... ?

@Trala's diagnosis is a 'best bet'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back