Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trala's question was loaded and personal. If you answer it's your first, Trala one ups you with the whole BTDT last year. If you answer I have 4 houses, two with pools and one beachfront, you are toast for bigshotting.

It was a bitchy, self serving loaded question by Trala, with no right answer. She is great at them.

Here she is asserting in OT. It's ripper of a PA hijack. Nice work! Jessy will go Aww, how sweet, oblivious.

[DOUBLEPOST=1453018948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you rephrase like Yoda, please? Same content.

Wow. The arrogance is astounding. Lol. You have trala on the brain.

Um, wow. I'm sorry but you really do have issues if you seriously interpreted Trala's post in they way. I'm beginning to think you've never spoken to another human being in your entire life. I get that you have this pent up rage over Trala, or at least directed towards her, but that is some hectic peojection right there. What you see there is a normal human interaction of one person showing interest in another persons life, and relating to it her with her own life. I do not think there was any agenda or anything to extrapolate and no sane person would come to your same conclusion surely.
Yep. And your expertise thought Mutley was performing a public service ;) Call me when you've paid a cent of your HECS back :p

Trala's question was loaded and personal. If you answer it's your first, Trala one ups you with the whole BTDT last year. If you answer I have 4 houses, two with pools and one beachfront, you are toast for bigshotting.

It was a bitchy, self serving loaded question by Trala, with no right answer. She is great at them.

Here she is asserting in OT. It's ripper of a PA hijack. Nice work! Jessy will go Aww, how sweet, oblivious.

[DOUBLEPOST=1453018948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you rephrase like Yoda, please? Same content.
Oh. My. God.

You are seriously mentally unwell.

Your obsession with me is starting to become unsettling.

Given the hours you spend thinking about me, I understand you truly believe you know how I feel, what drives me, what I am thinking, but you forget one thing. You don't know me.

lol well I guess then she got to you far more than she got to me!
That's the most frightening part.

My happiness for you is genuine. The fact he spent the time he did fixated on me and my post, twisting what he saw as "the truth" is truly worrying.

Oh. My. God.

You are seriously mentally unwell.

Your obsession with me is starting to become unsettling.

Given the hours you spend thinking about me, I understand you truly believe you know how I feel, what drives me, what I am thinking, but you forget one thing. You don't know me.
Your 1,2,3s are like cockroaches. When you see one, you are thinking about ten :p

Yep. And your expertise thought Mutley was performing a public service ;) Call me when you've paid a cent of your HECS back :p

I'm not claiming to be an expert at all, really I think you'll find these observations of mine are very, very common as they are the basis of common sense.

You haven't brought my debt up in a while, umm good one? Is that meant to insult me or even annoy me?

I remember our neighbours having a trampoline in their backyard. All of us kids in the street would line up after school for a jump.
Sort of one these types
9x15_regulation.jpg

I see the trampolines of today have greatly evolved
Springfree113-1024x861.jpg

Seems to me if you need all the volvo safety features of this trampoline you are probably not ready for trampolining yet.:p

I remember our neighbours having a trampoline in their backyard. All of us kids in the street would line up after school for a jump.
Sort of one these types
9x15_regulation.jpg

I see the trampolines of today have greatly evolved
Springfree113-1024x861.jpg

Seems to me if you need all the volvo safety features of this trampoline you are probably not ready for trampolining yet.:p

My family used to have a trampoline when I was younger! It was great fun.

What about on here?
No. Taxpayers pay overpaid politicians to legislate conduct. If you have a problem, lobby to your local member and I'll follow. The selective and selfish morals you think you follow (while juggling emoji stalking) are herd instinct. Applying them broadly is moot.

No. Taxpayers pay overpaid politicians to legislate conduct. If you have a problem, lobby to your local member and I'll follow. The selective and selfish morals you think you follow (while juggling emoji stalking) are herd instinct. Applying them broadly is moot.

You should seek therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back