Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i certainly won't be asking your advice.
TBH I think you will be getting patronising advice from the herd from people who wouldn't date you or recommend you to friends in a pink fit. :p The joke is on them as you just like getting your head patted.

Well, have you read Nietzsche? I think it's too heavy for you, so maybe groupthink can improve your decision making.
I would have liked affable to have read Nietzsche.
His sponge like mind would eat it up.
Probably change his name from affable to something like sassymench.
If you are reading affable give it a go.
More sass than any Vanderpump I assure you.
And. I hope you come back sometime in this new year.:)

I think @jessy_girl should apply her psychology degree to empowering herself to not have at-fault car accidents. It's funny that a herd finds a maverick honest thinker more dangerous than an actual existential dotty threat to society or child.

I remember our neighbours having a trampoline in their backyard. All of us kids in the street would line up after school for a jump.
Sort of one these types
9x15_regulation.jpg

I see the trampolines of today have greatly evolved
Springfree113-1024x861.jpg

Seems to me if you need all the volvo safety features of this trampoline you are probably not ready for trampolining yet.:p
Growing up we didn't have the mats on the springs like the first one! Going too high, bouncing off centre and landing on the springs hurt, but no permanent damage done!

Growing up we didn't have the mats on the springs like the first one! Going too high, bouncing off centre and landing on the springs hurt, but no permanent damage done!
Mine is looking like the one in fuzz' pic except it's round. The posts with the net broke and rather than throw the whole trampoline out I kept the bottom part with mats on the side. I make sure to supervise my kids on it at all times though.

I remember those times. Straight from getting wet from the garden sprinkler to jumping on the trampoline... It was a summer favourite lol

I think @jessy_girl should apply her psychology degree to empowering herself to not have at-fault car accidents. It's funny that a herd finds a maverick honest thinker more dangerous than an actual existential dotty threat to society or child.

Oh good, some new ammo now that it's been established this HECS debt does bugger all of hurting me.

Thanks, good advice. However I am no more of a threat to society or children than your average civilian, the roads are perilous and we are always taking a risk being on them. Is that really what you mean though?

@Sweetgeek - sounds like a good holiday to me! Good to hear you got some couple time! I'm good - life is good. Conseula, Insomniac, Melore, Witty and I are watching The Bachelor US - it's on 9Life (94) on Tuesdays 8:30pm! And Jessy, Meglos, reepbot and I are trying to sleuth who will be on I'm A Celeb which starts Jan 31!

Same. I couldnt quickly find an appropriate photo of the deathtraps:rolleyes: we are talking about. I know exactly what you mean.Only damage was what we called"spring burn" which left an imprint for a time.
I guess the next step will have the net enclosed trampoliner tethered by 4 elasticated cords. One for each limb:biggrin:

@Sweetgeek - sounds like a good holiday to me! Good to hear you got some couple time! I'm good - life is good. Conseula, Insomniac, Melore, Witty and I are watching The Bachelor US - it's on 9Life (94) on Tuesdays 8:30pm! And Jessy, Meglos, reepbot and I are trying to sleuth who will be on I'm A Celeb which starts Jan 31!
Ooh I'm in for the celebrity one. I'll probably have to watch the us Bach from now and not worry about previous episodes. You guys can fill me in if I do. I'm keen on watching the uk celebrity big brother show. I saw in the news Megan went batshit crazy and now I wanna know what that is all about. I know that chick from ex on the beach (I admit I love my trashy tv, like Geordie shore ex on the beach stuff- those uk lot are hilarious and Megan was a psycho on the ex On The beach show- I loved it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back