Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, witty, sooo witty, you are so smart and superior aren't you?

Lalas, because my apartment is a studio I only have natural light from the sliding balcony doors at one end. So I'm keeping the units in gloss arctic white, with stainless steel tiles for the splashback, plus 'sleek concrete' caeserstone benchtops. So kinda clinical, but warmed up by a floating timber floor throughout. Haven't decided if oak or bamboo or what yet.

I find I can gauge your mania by the number of edits.

This is number 3 and counting!

:laugh:
Yep. It's great for showing you refresh twice per minute, twinkletoes.
1b3cD0EXvfQpXl3cOCICJ3RGxiMRv5mgotMxb-bWR16fCDIwWplo1Iz_VwH8qMPGnR_Gu1rFFfM_cDj1ceoc4QLJgW7QydZ3OfwwuXVxsfySxHAj-T9l7dB_CAQd5DMgdYs4NqgKyPCpFIZJKnkkwJ_UNkzEkJnrrnh9ZvtZAgSSp00yu6mzFn5GuymQFXxyFDEKg6adfe-BrX1VmhY5PpSNNHEnK-kQ6CFb9EnAtiCavD7ldffjaPQGbQyrpPTqyKaqyLOiDg=w499-h281-nc

oh, witty, sooo witty, you are so smart and superior aren't you?

Lalas, because my apartment is a studio I only have natural light from the sliding balcony doors at one end. So I'm keeping the units in gloss arctic white, with stainless steel tiles for the splashback, plus 'sleek concrete' caeserstone benchtops. So kinda clinical, but warmed up by a floating timber floor throughout. Haven't decided if oak or bamboo or what yet.
Oh ignore him. This is the only way he knows.

Sounds beautiful!

If you need advice, Mutley is the man. He is studying interior design, and his last two assignments earned perfect 10/10's!

If you need advice, Mutley is the man. He is studying interior design
LOL I am way past planning stage now. I have had my sink, rangehood, tiles, handles, tap, cook top sitting in boxes on top of my fridge for like two years now. And I did a year of interior design as well, years ago, but really they should just give us gay puppets the degree upon release at the maternity ward tbh. :D

The flooring's my only sticking point but it's the last thing to go in so that can wait until after everything else is done and the place gets repainted.

LOL I am way past planning stage now. I have had my sink, rangehood, tiles, handles, tap, cook top sitting in boxes on top of my fridge for like two years now. And I did a year of interior design as well, years ago, but really they should just give us gay puppets the degree upon release at the maternity ward tbh. :D

The flooring's my only sticking point but it's the last thing to go in so that can wait until after everything else is done and the place gets repainted.
The process of making your house your home is so enjoyable.

How do you cook in there?
Cook?

I have a microwave and a coffee machine. I had to move them out when I took that pic because I was about to do teh floor leveling... but I do have a rudimentary kitchen of sorts. If I could be bothered I could reconnect my gas cooktop and plug in my oven again, but, meh.

Cook?

I have a microwave and a coffee machine. I had to move them out when I took that pic because I was about to do teh floor leveling... but I do have a rudimentary kitchen of sorts. If I could be bothered I could reconnect my gas cooktop and plug in my oven again, but, meh.
Omg!

I am so shocked!

For some reason I imagined you as a full on cord on blur (sound it out)

My poor girl has to have surgery tomorrow. It's her cruciate ligament.
Is the cruciate different from anterior cruciate ligament? That's what my girl had done.

Took a few weeks to be walking more often than limping. now it's been a few couple of months she is probably using her leg about 90% of the time.

You did wonder a while ago if it was similar to what my dog had, didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back