Skip to main content

So...Back in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more news on a 2016 series for BBAU?

Here's my pity answer:

If there was info to be shared it would have been posted... Or better if you're that desperate for new information why don't you fire up the old Google machine and find something worth while posting?

Last edited:
Here's my pity answer:

If there was info to be shared it would have been posted... Or better if you're that desperate for new information why don't you fire up the old Google machine and find something worth while posting?
I liked one of your music posts once. Thought it was a great choice, so thanks for sharing! I am yet to buy the album.
I noticed your post, and would just like to add, although @Zcsund1234 sometimes demonstrates maturity possibly beyond his years and has made some thoughtful contributions here (probably not ones of interest to you), he is also a teenage high school student. Have a nice day :)

Here's my pity answer:

I'm just here to read stuff about Big Brother. So that's all I have to say.

[DOUBLEPOST=1437869447][/DOUBLEPOST]
I liked one of your music posts once. Thought it was a great choice, so thanks for sharing! I am yet to buy the album.
I noticed your post, and would just like to add, although @Zcsund1234 sometimes demonstrates maturity possibly beyond his years and has made some thoughtful contributions here (probably not ones of interest to you), he is also a teenage high school student. Have a nice day :)

And thank you for that, that post has made my day ☺️

Last edited:
If you want my respect you're going to have to earn it...

I just ask that you maybe tone it done. I'm not here to tell you how to post here, I would just like to ask that you lay off me a bit. There's no reason why we can't just post things the way we want however there's also no reason why we can't respect each other. I hope what I'm saying makes sense and I hope you take some of what I'm saying on bored. Again I can't change your ways of posting. Kind regards zcsund1234

I'm from the slightly older generation to Zcsund1234, and can appreciate Kingston's crabby ticket inspector satire.

I just ask that you maybe tone it done. I'm not here to tell you how to post here, I would just like to ask that you lay off me a bit. There's no reason why we can't just post things the way we want however there's also no reason why we can't respect each other. I hope what I'm saying makes sense and I hope you take some of what I'm saying on bored. Again I can't change your ways of posting. Kind regards zcsund1234

Taken on board... That said at the end of the day it's the Internet... You're just a screen name to me when I post and I hold you to the same standards I hold every other screen names...

Last edited:
I can picture you working somewhere like Airport immigration. Somewhere that involves rejection with contempt, and a contemptuous stamping process. You'd be great.

I'm a Flight Attendant...
aah, it all makes sense. This forum is your whipping boy for all the vomity babies and rude passengers that you have to put up with through gritted teeth. You're welcome. I'd need an outlet too.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437887400][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should come and work for Qantas. You can be as rude as you like. There are bonuses awarded for it.

You should come and work for Qantas. You can be as rude as you like. There are bonuses awarded for it.

I like where I'm at thank you... There's a difference between being RUDE and calmly telling someone they're an idiot and need to go back and sit down... I'm sure I've said this before... I'm not sassy... That's just an attitude... I'm a cunt... Being a cunt is a way of life...

Last edited:
I like where I'm at thank you... There's a difference between being RUDE and calmly telling someone their an idiot and need to go back and sit down... I'm sure I've said this before... I'm not sassy... That's just an attitude... I'm a cunt... Being a cunt is a way of life...
Anyone would be if they had to say 300 disingenuous goodbyes to the general flying public. I'd be tempted to name and shame the unflushables on the way out.

Anyone would be if they had to say 300 disingenuous goodbyes to the general flying public. I'd be tempted to name and shame the unflushables on the way out.

I work for a regional airline... Ain't nobody got time for that shit on my flights... That's said I've seen shoe boxes with more room than our onboard lav... They don't need shaming... It just comes with the territory...

It's at the very front of the aircraft so everyone can see you come in and out and they all know how long you've been in there for... Luckily it's no where near where I spend most of my day...

I work for a regional airline... Ain't nobody got time for that shit on my flights... That's said I've seen shoe boxes with more room than our onboard lav... They don't need shaming... It just comes with the territory...

It's at the very front of the aircraft so everyone can see you come in and out and they all know how long you've been in there for... Luckily it's no where near where I spend most of my day...
I like the thought of an honest airline, where you get downgraded on check-in for being a basic bitch like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back