Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this homophobic or stereotyping?

I went for a walk wearing a pair of men's basket ball shorts (they are so comfortable), a grey T-shirt and a black hat.... So there I am walking along and then I hear some guy call out the word "Lezza" at first it scared the shit out of me... I honestly forgot that dickheads out there do that thing where they call out things from their car as they drive past... so I hear the word lezza and I all like WTF does that mean?.... Then comes the light bulb moment... "Oh he just called me a lesbian"
So is this douche being homophobic by using the term lezza as an insult or is he just assuming that I am a lesbian because of the clothes I am wearing ( and for some reason needs to point it out)???

Were you walking a dog at the time? I only say that, because I dress like that when I walk my dog. I never get attention - maybe because people look at my dog more than me! If I got a comment like - Look at that 'Dog' - I would be very proud and would not think it was about me!

Being called a lezza? I would think are they Jelly, because they know they would never get a look in ;)

I'd tell you what, with those ugly faces... I wouldn't want to look in the mirror. So I quite understand why they don't do that :p

They were all men in like their 60's to 70's. Explains their views.

Yeah. well, that just shows you the mentality and closed minds that that generation - SOMETIMES - Breed. Makes me sad. You are not hurting anyone, you are who you are. Like any other race. Lets face it, no one is going to win this human race by putting down another for their choices xxx

I hate men on dating sites.

My view:
If you post 1 photo, it means you are fake.
If you post 10+ photos, it means you are up yourself.

About 75% of people do one or the other xD

Yeah. well, that just shows you the mentality and closed minds that that generation - SOMETIMES - Breed. Makes me sad. You are not hurting anyone, you are who you are. Like any other race. Lets face it, no one is going to win this human race by putting down another for their choices xxx

It could of been anyone. I am just glad that I am well enough to handle crap like that..

Could be a different story if it was someone with low self esteem. Disgusting behaviour but there is no helping everyone I guess.

It could of been anyone. I am just glad that I am well enough to handle crap like that..

Could be a different story if it was someone with low self esteem. Disgusting behaviour but there is no helping everyone I guess.

The sooner they bring in life rights - re marriage etc and recognition of what people need to make them tick - the better this world will be!

Hmmm, I had a similar but much scarier experience.

I was on the Gold Coast the other week. While waiting at the traffic lights, about 20 vehicles (won't go into detail about what type) pulled up to the lights and started yelling "P****er" and "F****t" at me.... Imagine how I was feeling at hearing that. I just wanted to get back to my hotel at the time. I was really, REALLY scared at that moment.

Lots and lots of drunken idiots out there these days. Can't believe they are operating vehicles too :/

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...-chit-chat-thread.47221/page-532#post-1893600

I got called a gay c**t the other day when washing my car. Though to be fair, while I thought I looked like this:

sbg102_carwash4.gif

I probably looked like this:
tumblr_ncti1peeiu1qh59n0o4_250.gif

Good morning OT Thread!

It's Tuesday and I don't have a plan in the world outside making a coffee, laying in bed and catching up on last nights BBB debauchery!!

So is this homophobic or stereotyping?

I went for a walk wearing a pair of men's basket ball shorts (they are so comfortable), a grey T-shirt and a black hat.... So there I am walking along and then I hear some guy call out the word "Lezza" at first it scared the shit out of me... I honestly forgot that dickheads out there do that thing where they call out things from their car as they drive past... so I hear the word lezza and I all like WTF does that mean?.... Then comes the light bulb moment... "Oh he just called me a lesbian"
So is this douche being homophobic by using the term lezza as an insult or is he just assuming that I am a lesbian because of the clothes I am wearing ( and for some reason needs to point it out)???

Lezza is a weird word... did you go walking in the 80's?

I thought the same.

Judging by the picture Inigo shared, she would be the mirror opposite of the stereo typical lesbian, despite the black hat and grey shirt. Makes me wonder if she heard right.

Very strange indeed.

You sure you heard right, Inigo?

Back to me, one of my sons friends recently came out, and she seriously is the mirror image of one of the Veronica's, and her new partner looks like Barbie! I think the butch stereotype is thankfully becoming that, a stereotype

Hmmm, I had a similar but much scarier experience.

I was on the Gold Coast the other week. While waiting at the traffic lights, about 20 vehicles (won't go into detail about what type) pulled up to the lights and started yelling "P****er" and "F****t" at me.... Imagine how I was feeling at hearing that. I just wanted to get back to my hotel at the time. I was really, REALLY scared at that moment.

Lots and lots of drunken idiots out there these days. Can't believe they are operating vehicles too :/
That makes me so angry sad.

So sad you would be targeted because of the person you love. And so angry because these hate filled oxygen thieves walk among us. I am so sorry that happened to you.

I believe there is no such thing as homophobia. A phobia is a fear of something. These people aren't scared of homosexual men, or lesbian women. They're just cunts. Ignorant hate filled cunts.

And as a side note, I do love the way you can t even bring yourself to type the words "poofter" and "faggot". You really are a sweet, strong, well mannered boy, who stands up for yourself. Your mum must be proud.

Serious question.

Just watching Keith Urban on the TV and it made me ponder...

Can a man who uses a hair straightener to straighten his hair ever be considered sexy? My answer is a firm no, but I am happy to have this opinion challenged.

Serious question.

Can a man who uses a hair straightener to straighten his hair ever be considered sexy? My answer is a firm no, but I am happy to have this opinion challenged.

I use a hair straightener .... thanks bitch

Oh my God! No! NooooOoOooOooo!

I am devastated!

I can't believe I spent this long thinking you are hot!!!!

I just ordered one that defuses moroccan argan oil while it straightens, otherwise its a pube fro... so :p

Dammit it's elocution not enunciation isn't it.

I think we need to send you to finishing school. You've a lot to learn.

Serious question.

Ha. I used to want to have Keith's hair.

@pecan

How am I meant to know what is going on in the world if you don't update me?!?!

And what ever happen to our daily dose of cats?!

This is the interneb!!

There are enough cat gifs to fill us till Jesus returns to judge us!

I am calling out to the crazy cyber cat ladies! I know for a fact your sect outnumbers the semi normal poster in here 7:1

Lol! Trala, 10 points for effort in desperately trying to get this place back to how it was. Haha :)

Reactions: Tee
I just ordered one that defuses moroccan argan oil while it straightens, otherwise its a pube fro... so :p
I find that sentence so unsexy. It must be my inner bogan. Do you know I have never been with a guy who "does" his hair.

Were you walking a dog at the time? I only say that, because I dress like that when I walk my dog. I never get attention - maybe because people look at my dog more than me! If I got a comment like - Look at that 'Dog' - I would be very proud and would not think it was about me!

Being called a lezza? I would think are they Jelly, because they know they would never get a look in ;)
Nope not walking the dog, just listening to a podcast. Actually I had to turn it off after because I was not paying attention to what was being said. I could not help but keep on thinking about why I was called that, are they saying I'm ugly. It really got to me.
Bahaha... Yeah lezza is a strange one, but I live in a place with the some pretty backwards people, I guess that means the peoples insults are ancient, just like their works view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back