Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! :p Sandra is also an author of erotic works which are far better than EL James word vomit.

Sandra's works:

tumblr_inline_ncz1b9EbWz1t1bug9.gif

So is this homophobic or stereotyping?

I went for a walk wearing a pair of men's basket ball shorts (they are so comfortable), a grey T-shirt and a black hat.... So there I am walking along and then I hear some guy call out the word "Lezza" at first it scared the shit out of me... I honestly forgot that dickheads out there do that thing where they call out things from their car as they drive past... so I hear the word lezza and I all like WTF does that mean?.... Then comes the light bulb moment... "Oh he just called me a lesbian"
So is this douche being homophobic by using the term lezza as an insult or is he just assuming that I am a lesbian because of the clothes I am wearing ( and for some reason needs to point it out)???

I went for a walk wearing a pair of men's basket ball shorts (they are so comfortable), a grey T-shirt and a black hat.... So there I am walking along and then I hear some guy call out the word "Lezza" at first it scared the shit out of me... I honestly forgot that dickheads out there do that thing where they call out things from their car as they drive past... so I hear the word lezza and I all like WTF does that mean?.... Then comes the light bulb moment... "Oh he just called me a lesbian"
So is this douche being homophobic by using the term lezza as an insult or is he just assuming that I am a lesbian because of the clothes I am wearing ( and for some reason needs to point it out)???

I think it's both homophobic and stereotyping.

Haha! Most likely both with a healthy dose of douche.

Honestly though with the amount of lipstick and chapstick lesbians around these days the whole butch stereotype is getting a bit dated.

Hmmm, I had a similar but much scarier experience.

I was on the Gold Coast the other week. While waiting at the traffic lights, about 20 vehicles (won't go into detail about what type) pulled up to the lights and started yelling "P****er" and "F****t" at me.... Imagine how I was feeling at hearing that. I just wanted to get back to my hotel at the time. I was really, REALLY scared at that moment.

Lots and lots of drunken idiots out there these days. Can't believe they are operating vehicles too :/

I was on the Gold Coast the other week. While waiting at the traffic lights, about 20 vehicles (won't go into detail about what type) pulled up to the lights and started yelling "P****er" and "F****t" at me.... Imagine how I was feeling at hearing that. I just wanted to get back to my hotel at the time. I was really, REALLY scared at that moment.
That sounds horrible. You are right, that sounds like a much worse experience.
God some people are just horrible.

Lots and lots of drunken idiots out there these days. Can't believe they are operating vehicles too :/

Shitty experience I know but they're almost always compensating for the fact they go home bring up redtube and search for big cocks.

Ah, that sucks. *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that happened. I always forget people do that. It's been a while for me, surprisingly.

Reactions: Tee
Shitty experience I know but they're almost always compensating for the fact they go home bring up redtube and search for big cocks.
I am not going to get threatened by any people like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they go on a site like that - disgusting that ugly people like that are out there though.

Well I'm happy they did not.
I'm quite happy too. My group was like, "what were they saying to us?" and I was like "uh nothing, don't worry about it" :p

Ah, that sucks. *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that happened. I always forget people do that. It's been a while for me, surprisingly.

Thanks. Luckily I don't go out at night often like that. If I go on holiday again, I will learn not to go out at late night especially alone. Scary world that we live in.

Other than the 2+ hour flight, I have no interest in the Gold Coast anymore anyway :D

Thanks. Luckily I don't go out at night often like that. If I go on holiday again, I will learn not to go out at late night especially alone. Scary world that we live in.

Other than the 2+ hour flight, I have no interest in the Gold Coast anymore anyway :D
I am trying to understand - you were at a walk across the street and people in cars yelled at you - that crap?

Yeah - well they were not exactly in cars (will say vehicles) and they abused me while I was waiting at the traffic lights.

I couldn't give a crap about them anyway. They sounded drunk.

WTF are they on? It is almost like people need to carry a load of mirrors, in their backpacks and distribute to those that judge.

Like - take a long look in the mirror ............ xxx

WTF are they on? It is almost like people need to carry a load of mirrors, in their backpacks and distribute to those that judge.

Like - take a long look in the mirror ............ xxx

I'd tell you what, with those ugly faces... I wouldn't want to look in the mirror. So I quite understand why they don't do that :p

They were all men in like their 60's to 70's. Explains their views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back