Skip to main content

Episode Day 79 (25/11/14) Triple Eviction

You know what is funny? That population is actually the people who are voting for Skye. Are you a teen because I wouldn't be surprised if you are at the moment? Nah, the split will occur between Travis and Skye as they share similar fans and were in the same group. Ryan was on the outer and would have more fans. The betting odds clearly show this prediction as well. I think he will win.

I'd beg to differ, on Facebook those are usually the ones hating on Skye and drooling over Ryan. I think Priya and Skye were seen as more of a group and shared the same fans than Travis and Skye.
I believe Ryan and Travis share the same typical teenage girl fans which majority of them are probably too busy getting wasted on their holidays.
Also the amount of hate Skye gets may make viewers worried in turn making them vote a lot more for her.
And no I'm not a teen.

I'd beg to differ, on Facebook those are usually the ones hating on Skye and drooling over Ryan. I think Priya and Skye were seen as more of a group and shared the same fans than Travis and Skye. I believe Ryan and Travis share the same typical teenage girl fans which majority of them are probably to busy getting wasted on their holidays. Also the amount of hate Skye gets may make viewers worried in turn making them vote a lot more for her.
And no I'm not a teen.

I disagree with your statement just by looking at the social media likes on the photos.

I still don't feel as if she is winning and the vote will be split between her and Travis because of the in house groups and the general dynamics of the fans out there.

Priya's fans aren't really fond of Skye either from what I have been reading on this forum. So yeah, I disagree.

I still don't believe she will win and the anti-vote will give her 2nd or 3rd.

I'd beg to differ, on Facebook those are usually the ones hating on Skye and drooling over Ryan. I think Priya and Skye were seen as more of a group and shared the same fans than Travis and Skye.
I believe Ryan and Travis share the same typical teenage girl fans which majority of them are probably too busy getting wasted on their holidays.
Also the amount of hate Skye gets may make viewers worried in turn making them vote a lot more for her.
And no I'm not a teen.

Let's just say it is going to be really hard to predict the winner.

Especially since the percentages haven't been shown on a week to week basis, so no one knows where they stand individually up against each other. In the end, it will come down to the split and the notions out there of the general public.

From general social media, you would believe one of the boys would win... Also, Skye has been topping the leader board for weeks?

Similar to Estelle and Tahan from the previous two years. This will be her biggest downfall where her fans will get complacent and the other fans will vote harder.

I disagree with your statement just by looking at the social media likes on the photos.

I still don't feel as if she is winning and the vote will be split between her and Travis because of the in house groups and the general dynamics of the fans out there.

Priya's fans aren't really fond of Skye either from what I have been reading on this forum. So yeah, I disagree.

I still don't believe she will win and the anti-vote will give her 2nd or 3rd.

Let's just say it is going to be really hard to predict the winner.

Especially since the percentages haven't been shown on a week to week basis, so no one knows where they stand individually up against each other. In the end, it will come down to the split and the notions out there of the general public.

From general social media, you would believe one of the boys would win... Also, Skye has been topping the leader board for weeks?

Similar to Estelle and Tahan from the previous two years. This will be her biggest downfall where her fans will get complacent and the other fans will vote harder.

Well going by the likes on social media. I'd say it's pretty even regardless who's fans are which, so maybe the the votes a split between all three.
Skye has been topping the leaderboard the first few weeks she was up because I guess there wasn't that 'anti-Skye' motion, however with there being so many Skye haters, I doubt any of her fans would be complacent, especially with the amount of hate she gets. I admit if she wasn't getting that much hate, I wouldn't be voting for her as much but now that so many people don't want her to win I'll probably be getting a huuuuuuge phone bill.

Well going by the likes on social media. I'd say it's pretty even regardless who's fans are which, so maybe the the votes a split between all three.
Skye has been topping the leaderboard the first few weeks she was up because I guess there wasn't that 'anti-Skye' motion, however with there being so many Skye haters, I doubt any of her fans would be complacent, especially with the amount of hate she gets. I admit if she wasn't getting that much hate, I wouldn't be voting for her as much but now that so many people don't want her to win I'll probably be getting a huuuuuuge phone bill.

One factor that is working for Skye though is gender: that could influence the split.

However, ever year how the split is influenced changes. When the result comes out later tonight, we will know where the split is and how it happened :p

Also, keep an eye on those betting odds. They have been accurate for the last 2 years before closing apparently ;)

Well ... Meh NOW I don't really care who wins cause I don't want any of those three to win.
Thank god it's only one more day now.
I have no idea who I want to win this now hmmm
Ryan.. Did a whole bunch of not much
Travis.. Just no thanks
And
Skye.. Oh please, really???

I really think they should have given Penny a voucher.. And I think maybe she should have been in there since day 1.
Some of the housemate choices this year were poor. I could have chosen better ones!

I'm voting for Skye!

#TEAMSKYE

Watching this back, I can't believe how far Priya got. She has really been the most genuine and real star of the show. May even vote for Skye to win.

Maybe I'd vote for Skye if she didn't tell Priya to vote for her. I mean, really? Your friend gets evicted and all you care about is that she votes for you

Of course Skye wants her friend to vote for her, why wouldn't she?

Priya wants her fans to vote for Skye
Priya On who deserves to win…

I am definitely going to say Skye, and that’s not just because of my friendship with her. I think had I been an audience member, even though there is a huge age gap between me and Skye – people look at us as completely different people – there is something really beautiful in her.

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-79/video-priya-evictee-interview/[DOUBLEPOST=1416956399][/DOUBLEPOST]
So the prize is 200 grand.
I remember that 20 grand went to Priya and Katie.
But I've forgotten where the other 30 grand went.

The prize is 195 grand. Skye got $5000.

I noticed when watching that some of the crew on the set (Mainly the bouncers that stop the audience groping housemate) were wearing polo shirts with BB 2008 logos on them. I can't help but feeling that channel nine didn't even get new uniforms for the workers!

Back