Skip to main content

Episode Day 79 (25/11/14) Triple Eviction

No - her winning would be the worst possible result for the series.

I will spend my money on either Ryan or Travis - most likely Ryan since he has a greater chance of beating her.

How would her winning be the worst possible result for the series? If anything she saved the series from being an absolute shit one.
If this was the last Big Brother Australia, and Ryan wins. He'd be the worst winner of all time and the most forgettable.

How would her winning be the worst possible result for the series? If anything she saved the series from being an absolute shit one.
If this was the last Big Brother Australia, and Ryan wins. He'd be the worst winner of all time and the most forgettable.

I disagree - I don't want a self centered, selfish, unintelligent individual winning the show. Skye can't win on this basis.

I disagree - I don't want a self centered, selfish, unintelligent individual winning the show. Skye can't win on this basis.

Ryan being as forgettable as he was during the first half of the season just shows why the series can't potentially end with a winner like him...if anything vote Travis.

Ryan being as forgettable as he was during the first half of the season just shows why the series can't potentially end with a winner like him...if anything vote Travis.

No - if I vote Travis, Skye will win.
If I vote Ryan, I believe she won't.

She won't - only if the vote splits between the boys.

I believe the vote will split between Skye and Travis which would possibly give Ryan the advantage.

According to your predicted eviction order, you do think she will.
I think the votes will be split between the boys, maybe teenage obsessed Ryan fans are too busy getting wasted for schoolies they'll forget to vote for Ryan. Fingers crossed.

According to your predicted eviction order, you do think she will.
I think the votes will be split between the boys, maybe teenage obsessed Ryan fans are too busy getting wasted for schoolies they'll forget to vote for Ryan. Fingers crossed.

You know what is funny? That population is actually the people who are voting for Skye. Are you a teen because I wouldn't be surprised if you are at the moment? Nah, the split will occur between Travis and Skye as they share similar fans and were in the same group. Ryan was on the outer and would have more fans. The betting odds clearly show this prediction as well. I think he will win.

@JordanS
In a way I agree with you.
But is the overlap in fanbase for Skye and Travis really that large do you think?
Also, won't there also be a sizable Skye/Ryan overlap in terms of Skye supporters that regard Ryan as a heartthrob?

@JordanS
In a way I agree with you.
But is the overlap in fanbase for Skye and Travis really that large do you think?
Also, won't there also be a sizable Skye/Ryan overlap in terms of Skye supporters that regard Ryan as a heartthrob?

There's also the 'anti-skye' motion out there.

Most people will jump onto the next popular thing which is Ryan. Another reason why I think he will beat her in the votes.

I feel like going to Priyas stand up shows when shes out and just heckling the shit out of her.
This BB experience might just give her enough material for a little while. Wouldn't be at all surprised if fans and non fans went along to see what the fuss is about.

Back