Skip to main content

Episode Day 79 (25/11/14) Triple Eviction

Sorry I have been bailing on the forum so much at the end of this season... not like me, but I am in the middle of moving... and not exactly even sure where to at this point lol

I did watch this episode, while packing... and using the ad breaks to run things down the 6 flights of stairs to the wheelie bins.

I must say, in that argument between Priya and Travis at the beginning of the episode... didn't Priya mop the floor with him? Lol! I mean, I have always liked Travis... but he was really no match for her in that exchange.

Spending time in the Big Brother house is something that makes or breaks people (biggest regret of some housemate's lives apparently). Priya is obviously someone who can come out of such a full on and public experience such as this, completely unscathed, and still composed.

Wasn't remotely surprised to see both intruders go first. And then out of the original four who were left... can't say I was that surprised to see Priya go. She's had a couple of close calls before. If I had to pick beforehand which of the four I thought would go though... I would have taken a stab with Skye. I thought that perhaps the viewers have gotten to the stage now where a few things about Skye are wearing a bit thin. Although, with the way having two guys and one girl left in the house will split this last voting around... she could even win. Travis and Ryan would appeal to similar populations as each other.

How would her winning be the worst possible result for the series? If anything she saved the series from being an absolute shit one.
If this was the last Big Brother Australia, and Ryan wins. He'd be the worst winner of all time and the most forgettable.

Skye winning would be a BAD result, because she ISN'T a good role model, for her presumably young fans. In real life, you can't just stamp your feet, or cry, to get your own way. I also dont think any of them have the wisdom to spend $200,000 wisely.

TEFLON winning, would be the WORST possible outcome, because IF Big Brother does come back next year, or the year after, most contestants would try to emulate him and go under the radar as much as he has, adding to our entertainment, NOT. Admittedly, the editing has let him do this and get away with it, but there has been a lot to be desired about the editing and the lack of screen time, this year.

I hope, out of the 3 of them that Travis wins, because he and Aisha showed arrogance and balls, to refuse $50,000. At the time, I said it was a mistake, that both of them would reflect on, at some time in their lives, when times might get tough. But we have seen more of him without Aisha and I wouldnt mind seeing him win now. Wheres the fat lady?

Skye winning would be a BAD result, because she ISN'T a good role model, for her presumably young fans. In real life, you can't just stamp your feet, or cry, to get your own way. I also dont think any of them have the wisdom to spend $200,000 wisely.

TEFLON winning, would be the WORST possible outcome, because IF Big Brother does come back next year, or the year after, most contestants would try to emulate him and go under the radar as much as he has, adding to our entertainment, NOT. Admittedly, the editing has let him do this and get away with it, but there has been a lot to be desired about the editing and the lack of screen time, this year.

I hope, out of the 3 of them that Travis wins, because he and Aisha showed arrogance and balls, to refuse $50,000. At the time, I said it was a mistake, that both of them would reflect on, at some time in their lives, when times might get tough. But we have seen more of him without Aisha and I wouldnt mind seeing him win now. Wheres the fat lady?
Word @tedfthis, please help vote to save TRAVIS and make this a reality. I recommend any person who agrees with this vote around $20 or more for Travis.

Teflon doesn't deserve the win, Travis at least worked hard for this result. Teflon is just a 'nice guy' but wasn't much of a performer, although he's a smart chappy...

Travis out of the three is the most deserved winner, he played hard, and hard we should vote. Make sure Skye & Teflon dont' cut it!

Word @tedfthis, please help vote to save TRAVIS and make this a reality. I recommend any person who agrees with this vote around $20 or more for Travis.

Teflon doesn't deserve the win, Travis at least worked hard for this result. Teflon is just a 'nice guy' but wasn't much of a performer, although he's a smart chappy...

Travis out of the three is the most deserved winner, he played hard, and hard we should vote. Make sure Skye & Teflon dont' cut it!

I'm sorry BB Daze, but I'm not one of the idiots that vote using REAL money. I have never understood why complete strangers, spend money on other complete strangers, to help them win $$$$'s. At least if you buy a Lotto ticket, you have some sort of a chance of winning, yourself. I would rather spend my money on the RSL Lotteries prize homes. I know my odds of winning arent great, but at least some of the money is going to a good cause, to help our ex servicemen and women.

I'm sorry BB Daze, but I'm not one of the idiots that vote using REAL money. I have never understood why complete strangers, spend money on other complete strangers, to help them win $$$$'s. At least if you buy a Lotto ticket, you have some sort of a chance of winning, yourself. I would rather spend my money on the RSL Lotteries prize homes. I know my odds of winning arent great, but at least some of the money is going to a good cause, to help our ex servicemen and women.
Word about the charity , actually I think if any of the housemates had added in their plea last night that they'd donate $5k-10k to a charity, they'd be a sure fire winner tonight.

Though I don't look at voting BB in the same way as you, I feel that if I don't play a part, then I have absolutely NOTHING to do with the result. I'd feel guilty that I let what I think is not a deserving winner beat the player who I would most like to win. At least if my favourite out of the 3 doesn't win, I'll have a clean conscious and know I did play my part. If Teflon wins, then you have played a part in him getting it by not helping the better outcome to come to fruition.

Putting a little bit of money up to Big Brother also may help encourage a new season in the future.In terms of hours of entertainment, $5 - $10 is nothing much to me, it's a good cup of coffee these days and maybe a croissant. That's my view, anyway.

Word about the charity , actually I think if any of the housemates had added in their plea last night that they'd donate $5k-10k to a charity, they'd be a sure fire winner tonight.

Though I don't look at voting BB in the same way as you, I feel that if I don't play a part, then I have absolutely NOTHING to do with the result. I'd feel guilty that I let what I think is not a deserving winner beat the player who I would most like to win. At least if my favourite out of the 3 doesn't win, I'll have a clean conscious and know I did play my part. If Teflon wins, then you have played a part in him getting it by not helping the better outcome to come to fruition.

Putting a little bit of money up to Big Brother also may help encourage a new season in the future.In terms of hours of entertainment, $5 - $10 is nothing much to me, it's a good cup of coffee these days and maybe a croissant. That's my view, anyway.

I would like to be proved wrong BB Daze, but I dont think many of todays 20-30's think about charity too much. They all showed their sense of ENTITLEMENT in the first week, when Priya and Katie had the $10,000 each and BB was asking exorbitant prices for food and drink and they were pestered/shamed into spending some of it. Thats why I didnt think Priya deserved to win, by her and Katie buying immunity for one more week. If they are not happy to be themselves and let the public judge, they shouldnt have gone into the house, in the first place. Plus more and more 20-30 year olds are still living at home, instead of being independent and self sufficient, like some of us oldies had to be at their ages.

Why I think voting or betting on the outcomes is a bad choice, is because EVERYTHING is in the hands of the production manipulating edits. Its never an even playing field, some always get more air time than others, because the production team, think they will appeal to the idiots, that DO actually spend money and vote and they want them to stay as long as possible. I would say from a production point of view, they probably got their perfect last 3.

If TEFLON wins, I have done my best to try and make sure that he DIDN'T, without spending any money. I have, at every opportunity, pointed out that the bloke was allowed to slip under the radar for the first 5 weeks. Then we had his one trick pony act of the frozen chicken for another fortnight. He would be the most undeserving winner, in my opinion, out of the 3 that are left and probably in the history of Big Brother, although Jamie would run him a close second.

Oh Penny , you cracked me up so much, what a hoot :x3:
Priya, nothing short of what I expected , not a fan.
To everyone on these Behind Big Brother Forums , thanks once again for the discussions,thoughts, caring, sharing and laughter that come with being a part of it, YOU have all made it worthwhile . :) xx <3

Back