Skip to main content

Episode Day 79 (25/11/14) Triple Eviction

Well I really want to go through this thread from beginning till end, I so far have browsed at least half of it.

Sadly got to finish up on some work and have a lot of work to do this week..

Kinda happy with the results to be honest, would have preferred it was David and Priya getting evicted tonight, they would have been a good pair to leave together... Imagine the imprignity . ROFL

All my votes are going to Travis and I think he's worth rallying behind for several reasons :
  • Decent guy
  • Warm, friendly
  • Funny
  • True to himself and true to us
  • Never lied
  • Did only fun things to get attention on himself, whereas others did some really stupid stuff
  • He's put a lot of energy into everything and loads of enthusiasm
  • He is a Big Brother appreciator, you can tell
  • Hasn't done wrong on anyone
  • Played the game right through to the end, true to us.
  • Managed to make us both hate him and love him
  • Most deserved winner of the 3. Was actually seen on camera a LOT.
Vote to SAVE Travis,, go crazy. Facebook voting is the quickest way to buy heaps credits :D

I think the mods accidentally forgot to 'X' out Priya's name. That's pretty embarrassing, and kind of weird, because it looks like they remembered to cross off Lina and Penny.
On an earlier page, Tim (site administrator) says that he doesn't intend to X Priya out. I'm sure the X will be there by tomorrow morning though.

I am happy to see Priya go. No wait, I am yet to see that joyous event. I'll watch it online later this afternoon. Knowing that she won't win is good enough for now. For me it's Ryan, Travis and lastly and by all means least, Skye.

I think the mods accidentally forgot to 'X' out Priya's name. That's pretty embarrassing, and kind of weird, because it looks like they remembered to cross off Lina and Penny.

Maybe they had an early night before Priya was evicted. That house vote that they took, has been accurate so far.

Was the ad for tomorrow a bit pro-Travis, would you say? "Loveable larrikin" for Travis, "pride of the Gold Coast" for Skye and "leader of the pack" for Ryan. Plus, I think Travis was positioned in the middle?

Well I really want to go through this thread from beginning till end, I so far have browsed at least half of it.

Sadly got to finish up on some work and have a lot of work to do this week..

Kinda happy with the results to be honest, would have preferred it was David and Priya getting evicted tonight, they would have been a good pair to leave together... Imagine the imprignity . ROFL

All my votes are going to Travis and I think he's worth rallying behind for several reasons :
  • Decent guy
  • Warm, friendly
  • Funny
  • True to himself and true to us
  • Never lied
  • Did only fun things to get attention on himself, whereas others did some really stupid stuff
  • He's put a lot of energy into everything and loads of enthusiasm
  • He is a Big Brother appreciator, you can tell
  • Hasn't done wrong on anyone
  • Played the game right through to the end, true to us.
  • Managed to make us both hate him and love him
  • Most deserved winner of the 3. Was actually seen on camera a LOT.
Vote to SAVE Travis,, go crazy. Facebook voting is the quickest way to buy heaps credits :D

Claps.

Finally just got to watch the other half of tonight episode! Priya's eviction is probably the best eviction I've seen in the whole BB series! I loved everything, the way she walked on stage, the way she put a pillow under her butt because she wanted to get more comfy, the way she spoke! And that make out session with Bushy! I couldn't deal, I fucking love PRISUSSSSS!!!! Ugh I'm so upset she's evicted!!!

The final 3 is super predictable lol
Skye, 1 of David/Ryan, 1 of Travis/Priya.
That's my early prediction when like, Lawson was still in
David's gone a week ago, his voters switched to Ryan
Priya's gone tonight, I encourage her fans to vote for Travis and I think they will

This is gonna be interesting hmm!
I am still under the impression that Skye will win.
We'll see!
Rooting for Skye now! But Travis would be just as good.

The final 3 is super predictable lol
Skye, 1 of David/Ryan, 1 of Travis/Priya.
That's my early prediction when like, Lawson was still in
David's gone a week ago, his voters switched to Ryan
Priya's gone tonight, I encourage her fans to vote for Travis and I think they will

This is gonna be interesting hmm!
I am still under the impression that Skye will win.
We'll see!
Rooting for Skye now! But Travis would be just as good.
priya has already pushed her support at skye in her goldman interview.
and why would priya fans support travis of all people the day after he had a 45 fight with priya??

Back