Skip to main content

Episode Day 79 (25/11/14) Triple Eviction

I just checked the voting T&C, the phone lines will still be open during the finale this year? The last two years they closed at about 4pm, before the show started, this year they'll be open till 9:15pm AEDT. Do you think that will make much difference? There'll be 45 minutes worth of footage to influence the final vote tally.

PRISUS GOT EVICTED?!?!!

anigif_enhanced-26900-1406594765-1.gif

I'm laughing as I was going to post to a few replies, that god save us if Priya does join. She'd have a field day with half the replies on here. You need to give her the ability to do, if she joins, red strike-outs, and scrawled gradings on posts that knock her. They're mainly illiterate ;-)

Yet she didn't back her self with 'Burglary'. She fights for everything else....why not this? lol

And by "Son" I meant Don. Bradman. AutoCorrect :bang:
I know who Don Bradman is thanks to the videogame. That's how I know about cricket too. I bet there has never been a cricket game played on a U.S. network. It is way more complicated than I thought.

I didn't realize that they don't wear helmets.

That's crazy.. baseball players have worn batting helmets here for years.

PRISUS GOT EVICTED?!?!!

anigif_enhanced-26900-1406594765-1.gif

Wonderful news actually :D

I don't know what it is with Prisus supporters, they follow her through whatever she does blindly, she could turn into a psychopath and murder everyone in the house and her supporters would still be following....

Seriously, you guys made out like she offered very intelligent advise to fellow housemates, when all she did was stir shit by threading all these fearful messages into everyones minds in there... And she looks after Skye like Skye is a 6 year old... *lol*

Wonderful news actually :D

I don't know what it is with Prisus supporters, they follow her through whatever she does blindly, she could turn into a psychopath and murder everyone in the house and her supporters would still be following....

Seriously, you guys made out like she offered very intelligent advise to fellow housemates, when all she did was stir shit by threading all these fearful messages into everyones minds in there... And she looks after Skye like Skye is a 6 year old... *lol*

anigif_enhanced-9823-1406672632-9.gif

Back