Skip to main content

Episode Day 79 (25/11/14) Triple Eviction

How I feel right now:

tumblr_mohxsy1dK11rzc0ato2_500.jpg

THE NERVE OF TRAVIS TO JUMP AROUND WITH EXCITEMENT. THEN TO SAY "VOTE FOR ME".

AND THEN TO JUMP AROUND, SCREAM "YEAAHHH" AND NOT EVEN DO AN EVICTION CIRCLE FOR PRIYA.

IF THAT FUCKHEAD WINS TOMORROW...

ACTUALLY, IF ANY OF THEM WIN...

FUCK THIS.

FUCK.

WORST FINAL THREE EVER.
Why should he be sad for her, after what a cunt she was to him? Of course the remaining 3 are going to be happy, they are going to be there til the end.

This sounds horrible. I hope he makes it. What a shock. To me, it puts a game like big brother in perspective.
Some hours ago he went into surgery at St.Vincent's in Darlinghurst, he's out now, in an induced coma while they wait for the swelling to go down. Apparently he was struck just behind the ear, by a bouncer, which means the impact would've been well above 100kph. Wishing him a speedy and full recovery.

It has it's place. Unfortunately, accidents happen.
I feel for the bowler too.
yep the young guy would be devastated. I know it has it's place and some of the Aussie bowlers have really used it well but I have always had a feeling one day something like this would happen. so sad :(

Goes to show. Your all talk and no action.

I bet most if not all of you didn't even vote to safe Priya. So it's shows you didn't vote and she got evicted.

That's how it was.
Or we were just outvoted...

I voted for Priya over 15 times in the period, and sent a couple extra towards Penny just in case she was in the hunt to knock Skye out as well. Seems we just weren't strong enough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-25-23-12-41.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-25-23-12-41.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 17
yep the young guy would be devastated. I know it has it's place and some of the Aussie bowlers have really used it well but I have always had a feeling one day something like this would happen. so sad :(

What? Since the '30s (when bouncers got centre stage big time?)

Back