Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

I have been told they are all appearing via video as am I. I'll confirm on Monday.
Ah ok. If that's the case and YOU will also be included then I'm cool with that. That's not how it came across when Ben was describing it so thanks for sorting that out. A confirmation will be great though! I was ready to go batshit on Twitter lol

Hey Tim, loved your blogs. Interested to hear what you thought you might do after your science degree, well until your media career came along.

I'm actually quite pissed now @Timdormer that you're not going to be at the finale. They're going to have Ben Norris, Chrissie Swan, Reggie, Fitzy and a "plethora of past HMs" according to Ben but not YOU???

What in the utter f is that??? Please tell me it's because YOU can't make it and not because you weren't invited.
Source please?

WOW. You are a legend! This is not just a catchphrase to me, it's how I live my life and my mission is to empower others to do the same! Make a positive difference in this world by being unashamedly genuinely you...trust me, most people are too afraid and spend their lives trying to bring others down!

2weaoo8.gif

TIM CALLED ME A LEGEND! WOO!

Haha! Thank you. I love your philosophy. That is exactly what I have taken on board from your time on and after the show. It has helped me a lot. Thanks again. Xx

Source please?
It's the SurvivorOz podcast that @Rose711 posted a day or two ago. If you search her posts on here you'll find it. It's LONG as in two hours but if you fast forward to maybe 1:10 you'll also hear him go off on Estelle and what Leo told David in the house amongst the finale stuff lol

...hey Tim... just to let you know that I am in my 60's... when I was younger than you I was a bit of a long-haired hippy in late 60's and early 70's... (my hair was down to my waist lol!)... I really relate to your easy laid back point of view that you have... I was so very much like you in my outlook in life and maintained it until present day... never lose that spirit Tim... always be you!... (it works if you never let people drag you down)...

...that's the main reason that I was so happy with you in the house last year my friend... I was sooooo happy that you won it... you deserved it... that thing that you had going with the rocks was soooo me at that point!... lol!... as my motto says below... 'Growing old is compulsory... growing up is optional'... stay young and free Tim... cheers.

Hey Tim Dormer! You were my favourite in BBAU 2013! Please respond to this! How is your life now post Big Brother? You still got any winnings left? lol. Also, are you hosting if Sonia is on leave? Please respond!
Hi there! Thanks! Yes I still have about $200k saved. More than what they win this year! Lol. No I am not on standby to host if Sonia leaves. They don't like me. I'm difficult.

In a good or bad way.

Watching the show, I always got the impression that he wasn't really your friend, as he was playing the so called cool & uncool groups against each other.

And was always running back & telling others what you had said, but twisted what had been said.

Just to be clear I'm not, but my avi is quite offended at any shade cast on these three. Which are cooler & more awesome this year?
I think Penny approaches.

...hey Tim... just to let you know that I am in my 60's... when I was younger than you I was a bit of a long-haired hippy in late 60's and early 70's... (my hair was down to my waist lol!)... I really relate to your easy laid back point of view that you have... I was so very much like you in my outlook in life and maintained it until present day... never lose that spirit Tim... always be you!... (it works if you never let people drag you down)...

...that's the main reason that I was so happy with you in the house last year my friend... I was sooooo happy that you won it... you deserved it... that thing that you had going with the rocks was soooo me at that point!... lol!... as my motto says below... 'Growing old is compulsory... growing up is optional'... stay young and free Tim... cheers.
You my friend are a true blue legend and if you ever see me in the street stop me for a drink and a chat! I believe you would have many stories to tell!! You give me hope!![DOUBLEPOST=1416567989][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Timdormer had fun in the house, he wasn't in game mode 24/7. (well he may have been but never showed it)

Priya can't even enjoy herself & have fun in the house in the last week. She still has to try & throw HM's under the bus.
Agreed. We needed to see just a bit of heart from Priya and a bit of fun. To uptight.

Back