Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

I am not sure about him being "pensive". We live in different cities and these days don't have much contact. No one told me that it happened to him and when we spoke he assumed that I knew. It was an awkward conversation considering we were once very close mates.

I suppose it would have been a difficult conversation ( had many myself for YEARS because of it - people treat you differently, and it's because you ARE different.. it's hard to get your head around as your own stuff has changed forever.. through no choice of your own?).

I hope he continues to do well and continues on being his new self and embraces that as much as he can. :)

Picture please. Did you have the crazy 80s hair or were you on the re-make?
LOL - On the to do list is to get the video converted over to DVD ... I have some pics somewhere, from the trip to Singapore that I won. My hair was not too crazy 80's - but I think I had a teased up fringe happening ......

LOL - On the to do list is to get the video converted over to DVD ... I have some pics somewhere, from the trip to Singapore that I won. My hair was not too crazy 80's - but I think I had a teased up fringe happening ......

*whisper* we ALL did.

workinggirl.jpg

I want to cry, I want to scream, why do you feel the need to be so mean? (Said under my breath to my husband). Yeh, I want to yell it at him but with that man, wouldn't get me anywhere. Cant wait till he has his early night . Is 8pm early....???? yes , the fuck it is. But heh, if you don't want to spend too much time with your dear old wife, you best get to bed, old man (of 53 - wtf)

I want to cry, I want to scream, why do you feel the need to be so mean? (Said under my breath to my husband). Yeh, I want to yell it at him but with that man, wouldn't get me anywhere. Cant wait till he has his early night . Is 8pm early....???? yes , the fuck it is. But heh, if you don't want to spend too much time with your dear old wife, you best get to bed, old man (of 53 - wtf)
Is he watching the Cricket?

Ha, years ago I was in the city with a friend and she pointed to and asked about a stain on my shoulder, and turns out that that's where that previously missing "first shot" wound up, aha. :tongue:
I remember when I was younger a friend of my first boyfriend would visit us. He would travel to the city via train and would get off at Central Station then walk. About fifteen minutes after we were all chatting on the lounge and before realising, I asked, "What is that dry stuff around your mouth?".

And yes, it was exactly what you are thinking!

I remember when I was younger a friend of my first boyfriend would visit us. He would travel to the city via train and would get off at Central Station and walk. About fifteen minutes after we were all chatting on the lounge I asked, before realising, "What is that dry stuff around your mouth?".

And yes, it was exactly what you are thinking!

Haha, omg! Gurl needs a napkin, or a mirror.

Just remember.

It could be worse.

He could be a flesh eating zombie.

Is he watching the Cricket?
No he's gone to bloody bed:wtf: Thought he liked the bloody Cricket. I really don't care either way. I have my son here watching bloody Geordie Shore Oi Oi. ( what a show that is . Man, bb got nothing on those idgits. ha ha:bored: Having a few cones here and there outside in the cool air. It has been so hot today. Having a few JB's and talking on line. to people I don't know. I like it:)

I once was working out at the gym when I looked down and noticed that I had semen stains on my shorts. :stop::thumbsdown::oops:
A few years back after training about 20 of us were in one of those shower blocks which just had a big room & 10 shower rosette things off it... Too many hot bod's & penises I couldn't control mine which embarrassingly stood to attention :watching:

Back