Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

Are we talking about household names here (i.e. Steve Jacobs, Larry Emdur, Bert Newton, etc...) or guys who've made a one-off appearance on an ep of 'Perfect Match' or something of that ilk? :angelic: :p

Hahah no household names no :p Just got me thinking of the whole Andy Warhol quote "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes" not that they were, but was just amusing :p

Ohhh and Bert loves it, just saying

Hahah no household names no :p Just got me thinking of the whole Andy Warhol quote "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes" not that they were, but was just amusing :p

Ohhh and Bert loves it, just saying
Ben from 2013 will hunt you down now @mutleyp & oh boy, are you gunna get a good talking too....

I love minutiae about things and have said that sometimes it's more fascinating that the show itself. I have always been curious as to the smokers in the house were and how they coped minus the noxious weed as my grandfather called it. I am sure I have brought this up before. What religious affiliations they have, things like that.

2 years ago I went to my best friends house because I had a weird feeling, she wouldn't answer the door. So I climbed on top of a stack of chairs and looked into her bathroom window and saw that she had hanged herself. I jumped off the chairs, ripped my jacket off grabbed a shovel and smashed her sliding windows and ran in at the same time I was calling 000.

When I got into the bathroom her head was swollen like a dark grape and her face was haemorrhaged, I ran to the kitchen grabbed the bluntest knife I could find O_O and I cut her down. I gave her CPR till the ambulance came and brought her back to life, it's pretty amazing feeling life come back into someone's body.

She wouldn't talk to me after that. But she's still alive so I'm ok with that.
You fucking legend, how much therapy did you need? Wow shit wow

I had a recurring nightmare every night for a week that I would have a car accident at a specific intersection with a white car. I told my family about it & they laughed it off. The next night the dream didn’t happen. The night after I didn’t even think about it & was at the intersection, I was turning right and waiting in the middle of the road for traffic to stop. The light went red I saw the white car & then I remembered the dream so I remained stationary, the white car was coming towards me but it stopped at the red light so then I commenced to turn, as the white car stopped a motorbike came from behind it & sped up to get through the intersection to beat the red light, but I had commenced my turn – it hit my car. We all survived but the car & bike were stuffed.

Years later I dreamt for 2 weeks that I would be shot in the head, I was a police officer now. Long story short I ended up in a gun battle with 4 armed robbers, it was like slow motion I saw 1 guy point a rifle at me, I had my gun pointed in his direction & could have started shooting but remembered the dream and ducked behind a tree. He fired, the bullet went into a wall behind me, it would have gone through my face.

A year later I had reoccurring dreams of being shot in the chest in a bank & could see this huge hole in my chest – I went on leave, the dream didn’t stop so I resigned, then the dream stopped. That week a bank in the area I worked at was held up by a guy with a cross bow.

3 years later I dreamt I was in a plane crash on a specific date. I was returning home from Uni in Europe flying through Tokyo. I decided to stay an extra day in Tokyo to look around & because the date was the one I dreamt, the flight I was supposed to take caught fire on the runway.

Queue twilight zone music :)
The is some fucking supernatural shit right here

I have OCD. And I don't like odd numbers. Currently my post count is odd, so I needed to post something. :)

I have ocd too! I can get stuck in thoughts sometimes, and have like really awful thoughts. Makes me sick, and makes me hate myself.

But odd numbers do suck.

I'm openly gay. And my mother is what you would call too supportive . It was parent teacher night at school and my mum stopped by every teacher to just say I'm gay and they better be okay with it. Of course there was no issues but it just makes me laugh that she did that God bless my mother

Haha. I can definitively get why you would be embarrassed it would be like "oh mum, really?" Haha but I think what she has done is amazing and shows how much she supports and cares about you. I'd rather have a over-supportive parent than an unsupportive one ;). Give your mum a big hug.

I hope you are not having a rough time at school. Just remember to be who you are, open, proud and happy and ignore people if they give you a hard time, their opinions mean nothing. :)

Haha. I can definitively get why you would be embarrassed it would be like "oh mum, really?" Haha but I think what she has done is amazing and shows how much she supports and cares about you. I'd rather have a over-supportive parent than an unsupportive one ;). Give your mum a big hug.

I hope you are not having a rough time at school. Just remember to be who you are, open, proud and happy and ignore people if they give you a hard time, their opinions mean nothing. :)

Haha yeah I'm so lucky to have a wonderful mum like my own. And nah I'm out and proud to my whole year level and not a single person has bothered to give me smack. I was quite un easy with the boys at first but I was pleasantly surprised in how supportive they where. I don't want to sound like a bragger but after coming out people have said to me how much they respect me now for having the guts to do so, and now I'm way more confident and I've actually gained quite a lot of friends during the proces

Haha yeah I'm so lucky to have a wonderful mum like my own. And nah I'm out and proud to my whole year level and not a single person has bothered to give me smack. I was quite un easy with the boys at first but I was pleasantly surprised in how supportive they where. I don't want to sound like a bragger but after coming out people have said to me how much they respect me now for having the guts to do so, and now I'm way more confident and I've actually gained quite a lot of friends during the proces

Wow. That is so wonderful to hear. Good on you. :):)

That's so cool. I hope this is a sign of a huge shift in attitudes with the younger generation.

It's great that you have such a good support network, it makes a huge difference.

:)

That's so cool. I hope this is a sign of a huge shift in attitudes with the younger generation.

It's great that you have such a good support network, it makes a huge difference.

Ikr. Things are slowly but surely getting better. It was all don't ask don't tell in my day. Tears for the use of that phrase.

Ikr. Things are slowly but surely getting better. It was all don't ask don't tell in my day. Tears for the use of that phrase.

The sheer thought of having such a conversation in high school is such a foreign concept. Although actually there was something in the water at my school as more than 10% of my grade turned out to be lez, so in retrospect it should have been pretty ok.

Yeah I know, I was quite surprised actually. But no all the boys could still talk to me without feeling weird. I was scared shitless that I would be bullied. But it seems that a vast majority of today's generation accept it.

The sheer thought of having such a conversation in high school is such a foreign concept. Although actually there was something in the water at my school as more than 10% of my grade turned out to be lez, so in retrospect it should have been pretty ok.

Ha! The grade knew what was what, half the teachers too, you just couldn't be 'out'.

Back