Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

Frankyfurt

Spill the beans!!!!!

Have you got something you want to confess ?
Or do you want to share something interesting about yourself.
Were you on a reality TV show? Are you a member of Mensa ?

And go.....

I've been on screen in a talent show.....

Not a contestant. I asked a question on TV on an Australian Idol 'Up Close and Personal' show :p... And then a few years later I had a whole segment about me on Idol, as I won a competition. I'm not saying any more :p

For 2 years I had cleaners come to my house every Friday, and I never told my husband. And every Friday night I'd take the credit for the spotlessly clean house.
haha that's awesome. When I retire to Asia I'm gonna have a cleaner and cook... except I won't be working so I have no idea what I will do with myself. (I guess that's my confession).

For 2 years I had cleaners come to my house every Friday, and I never told my husband. And every Friday night I'd take the credit for the spotlessly clean house.

Yaaaas I love it

I don't really know if I have too much to confess....... maybe after a few drinks ;)

In 2001 I went to the kylie concert.
That night you could get into heaven nightclub (in Adelaide) for free if you showed them your kylie ticket.
Wellll the next day was my 18th birthday but we got to club at like 11:55pm.
The door bitch literally made me wait 5 minutes so it ticked over to midnight and I was 18.

Back