Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

@twinsmum how old are your boys now?

I was only with my partner for a couple of months when I fell pregnant with my daughter . He was on a working holiday visa and I was prepared to be a single mum.

But he stayed and we have two kiddies and are married nearly 6 years later
I love stories like this :) Restores a little faith in humanity

Ive only won a tv in a mall. It was a crap one. So sold it.

I have won a few things. ALL radio contests though. I only mentioned one before as it was the biggest prize I've ever won... to date.;)[DOUBLEPOST=1417433509][/DOUBLEPOST]
@twinsmum how old are your boys now?

I was only with my partner for a couple of months when I fell pregnant with my daughter . He was on a working holiday visa and I was prepared to be a single mum.

But he stayed and we have two kiddies and are married nearly 6 years later

You nabbed yourself a goodun.:)

Spill. I loved that show. I prolly watched u!!

LOL - was a funny time! I would type the Story here, but I reckon it would be too boring.

Short of it all - I got to Pick - Won a 4 Day trip to Singapore - picked my Perfect Match and got a TV for that.

Got Bikinis and heaps of other small prizes and offers to do promo work, which I did decline. Sort of like Reality TV in the 80's

The guy I picked was the pick of the bunch - pity he had a Girlfriend and I had only just met my future hubby (ex now).

Greg Evans was a total Flirt -Tiffany was Pretty and Cute - Dexter was a Robot and it was a REALLY crazy time!

I recently had to have 6 replacement fillings. Had an xray too. Had done most of the fillings when hubby said lets get a second opinion. Turns out one of the cavaties first dentist did . She did not clean the decay all out. So 2nd dentist had to clean and refill. After I already paid first dentist $200. So went back to first dentist with new xray showed them and said u didnt take out all the decay. Got my 200 bucks back. !! Def not going back there. Bloody dentists are rip offs.

As a child had a dentist smack me! In the 70s. This would be unheard of nowadays!
image.jpg
I luv the needle. The drill freaks me out!
The drill freaks me out too!! As I've posted previously in this thread - I have a DENTIST playlist in my phone, that I play full blast while I'm being worked on!! It helps! Try it!!!

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 4
Fun fact! When I was 15 I won a cheap and small stereo (i.e shit stereo) from a radio competition. It has outlasted almost every other (more expensive) appliance I have owned since then.

It changes radio stations on it's own and the volume extremely fluctuates on it's own (all while being in "off" mode), but it still works!

Haha maybe :p! I only figured this out tonight! but as one of my earlier confessions, I was on two eps of a children's show as a kid, so maybe THEY are fame whores too ;)
I'm jealous now, just thinking of all the hotties on TV I wanted to make husbands out of :)

lol

I've threw Bert's name in there more as an example of someone that has some 'notoriety'/celeb status than as a realistic love interest for mutleyp. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back