Skip to main content

Episode Day 64 (10/11/14) Daily show

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers

Tonight on Big Brother the Housemates are informed that this week’s Head of House (HOH) will be chosen by them.

The Housemates’ discussion over who will be the best new HOH rule the household. It’s a dramatic election which comes down to just one vote.

Big Brother introduces the Remote Control task. The rules are there are no rules: Big Brother can pause, rewind, fast forward, mute, and increase or decrease the volume as he sees fit.

The first task, full of amusement for the rest of the Housemates, sees Richard and Lina rewind and play. They are tasked with going up and down the Diary Room stairs several times. Another task which has the Housemates in stitches sees Leo fast forward in a meditation session.

Big Brother asks all Housemates to pause and a Dreamworld tour group walk into the House, taking photos of the Housemates as statues. Ryan gets a kiss on the lips from a competition winner, and Leo and Skye are called the “Pride of the Gold Coast”.

Skye is over the moon to be called the “Pride of the Gold Coast” and her shaky relationship with Leo instantly gets more serious.

Big Brother asks all Housemates to pause and a Dreamworld tour group walk into the House, taking photos of the Housemates as statues. Ryan gets a kiss on the lips from a competition winner
Omg I wish that person was me! :cry::kiss:
It would be awesome if it is a guy doing it to him :thumbsup::D

I remember reading on Facebook under Tom's pic, that they had no idea who the guy was lmao. No way in hell it will be one of the newbies as HOH. I hope someone's family remembers to put up the newbies in the firing line at noms as it will make their loved one an easier way to get to the final week.

Big Brother introduces the Remote Control task. The rules are there are no rules: Big Brother can pause, rewind, fast forward, mute, and increase or decrease the volume as he sees fit.

So there isn't going to be freeze/ignore the obvious task this year? The most popular task Big Brother...

Am at work till 7.00pm again tonight...Hope to be home in time for the 6th last show :(
no no no, more like 10th last. Finale will probably be 26th[DOUBLEPOST=1415595004][/DOUBLEPOST]

So there isn't going to be freeze/ignore the obvious task this year? The most popular task Big Brother...
PAUSE
is essentially freeze though, so it's added another dimension!

no no no, more like 10th last. Finale will probably be 26th[DOUBLEPOST=1415595004][/DOUBLEPOST]
PAUSE
is essentially freeze though, so it's added another dimension!
I don't think it will be as good. Freeze/ITO was still be the best.

Back