Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I hope any LAZY Pristians are repenting this week and doing their penance to achieve reconciliation with Prisus. Not many voted this week because Marina going was inevitable, but WHAT IF? What if Channel 9 had decided to do a double eviction at the last minute without warning? WHAT IF Priya hadn't given Marina those points, and people assumed Leo and Cat would have fallen below her on the tally? At our full voting force, we can easily beat Lawson, Cat and Leo, as we have in weeks past. Without the complacency, Prisus WOULD have been neck and neck with David, as she was last week. WE MUST NEVER ASSUME AGAIN, or else we'll be seeing Prisus ASSUME into Priyadise before her time.

Prisus cries out to her children in her time of need.

"PRISTIANS, PRISTIANS, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?"

1500+ likes on this pic...

10366015_890266170992848_4354448600736837951_n.jpg

Exactly.

She received the most "LIKES" on her nominations picture this week on Facebook. Her and Travis were neck and neck. I know that the "likes" aren't always accurate, and I know a lot of people who WOULD vote to save her just can't be bothered to put money into such a dire series of Big Brother... but that level of support should be reflected a bit better in the voting.

Exactly.

She received the most "LIKES" on her nominations picture this week on Facebook. Her and Travis were neck and neck. I know that the "likes" aren't always accurate, and I know a lot of people who WOULD vote to save her just can't be bothered to put money into such a dire series of Big Brother... but that level of support should be reflected a bit better in the voting.
Hopefully without a Marina in there and with the percentages this week, it's finally woken people up that they need to vote if they can. Her being popular on social media is all well and good but it obviously doesn't help her right now. I have no delusions that she can win this thing but there's no fricken way she should go over some of the others in the house. I'm hoping having the couples up all together this week is really going to mess around with the voting while we concentrate on saving her and our friends in the David thread focus on saving him. Let all the showmances slaughter each other.

Hopefully without a Marina in there and with the percentages this week, it's finally woken people up that they need to vote if they can. Her being popular on social media is all well and good but it obviously doesn't help her right now. I have no delusions that she can win this thing but there's no fricken way she should go over some of the others in the house. I'm hoping having the couples up all together this week is really going to mess around with the voting while we concentrate on saving her and our friends in the David thread focus on saving him. Let all the showmances slaughter each other.

Hopefully without access to their showmances, the public won't feel as compelled to save them to watch the showmance play out. Some of these housemates offer NOTHING but their showmance, and so Ryan's decision might help encourage some new storylines to emerge, pushing different housemates to the forefront.

Well then they're idiots and don't know what the definition of atheism is.
  1. Atheism will be defined in the contemporary western sense: not just the lack of belief in a god, but the assertion about the non-existence of any gods, spirits, or divine or supernatural beings.Atheists in this sense are metaphysical naturalists, and as will be shown, they DO follow areligion.
    -------
    At first, the claim that atheism is a religion might sound ridiculous.
    It certainly can be a surprising claim.
    And it’s one that many people, including western atheists, might initially dismiss out of hand.
    But there’s more to the story here.
    There is a case to be made that, in a very real sense, atheism is a religion.
    --------

Hopefully without access to their showmances, the public won't feel as compelled to save them to watch the showmance play out. Some of these housemates offer NOTHING but their showmance, and so Ryan's decision might help encourage some new storylines to emerge, pushing different housemates to the forefront.
That's the hope! That the public start to finally realise who the actual deadweight is in the house when they aren't getting camera time for pashing and crying about their pashing and have to ya know... actually DO something else!

Even better if they start to appreciate those who haven't stooped to resorting to the oldest trick in the book aka the showmance to try to stay relevant. Aisha said it all when she reminded Travis "don't get unfocused". Without him, she's a bigger potplant than the others who have been accused of the same.

1. Atheism will be defined in the contemporary western sense: not just the lack of belief in a god, but the assertion about the non-existence of any gods, spirits, or divine or supernatural beings.Atheists in this sense are metaphysical naturalists, and as will be shown, they DO follow areligion.
    -------
    At first, the claim that atheism is a religion might sound ridiculous.
    It certainly can be a surprising claim.
    And it’s one that many people, including western atheists, might initially dismiss out of hand.
    But there’s more to the story here.
    There is a case to be made that, in a very real sense, atheism is a religion.
    --------

Sweetie, I'll say it again and this is the last time I'll reply to you.

ATHEISM, does NOT believe in ORGANISED RELIGION. We are firmly against it.
We are a GROUP of people who happen to share the same DISBELIEF.
This does not group us into a religion, quite the opposite.

So Dodgy! if BB catches onto this

:singing:LET HER GO! LET HER GO! DON'T NEED HER HERE ANYMORE! :whistling:
tumblr_n1nwfcd1GG1ttn8tdo1_500.gif
They didn't care when Tahan fans were pretending people were going to get to talk to One Direction last year... why would they care now?! They'd be pissing themselves laughing. More $ in their pockets.

More ideas:

"Travis' family have set up a hotline where you can leave him messages for when he leaves the house - 1902 559 512"

"Audition information for next year's season of The Block is now available by calling 1902 559 512"

"Haha remember the crazy frog ringtone? You can still get it via 1902 559 512"

More ideas:

"Travis' family have set up a hotline where you can leave him messages for when he leaves the house - 1902 559 512"

"Audition information for next year's season of The Block is now available by calling 1902 559 512"

"Haha remember the crazy frog ringtone? You can still get it via 1902 559 512"

No! Be careful with these tactics because it could make people hate Priya!

Using the 'Save Priya to evict Cat/Lawson' is so much better!

Back