Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

More ideas:

"Travis' family have set up a hotline where you can leave him messages for when he leaves the house - 1902 559 512"

"Audition information for next year's season of The Block is now available by calling 1902 559 512"

"Haha remember the crazy frog ringtone? You can still get it via 1902 559 512"
[Image has been removed]

Exactly.

She received the most "LIKES" on her nominations picture this week on Facebook. Her and Travis were neck and neck. I know that the "likes" aren't always accurate, and I know a lot of people who WOULD vote to save her just can't be bothered to put money into such a dire series of Big Brother... but that level of support should be reflected a bit better in the voting.
Agree. There are people that are not fans but ultimately she is one of the main "characters" in my opinion it's priya, Ryan, Travis, david and skye that are going to go the furthest . However true BB fans are not voting because they are fed up with the editing and lack of coverage.
On Facebook everyone is shocked cat was saved. And she was saved because people didn't vote for the main players thinking they would be safe from her.[DOUBLEPOST=1414498618][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm dying

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore
HAIL PRIZUS!!!

Retweets 7
Favorites 11

7:56 PM - 28 Oct 2014

Estelle Landy @Stellvadore · 1h 1 hour ago
This is the third time this week @JetstarAirways website has been down and I can't get them on the phone ??! Hello?

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Awesome! @JetstarAirways website has been down for 36 hours and now they can't handle the call volumes ! HOW DO I BOOK THEN BEFORE 12?

It looks like she really is on a budget..

I just sent a vote for Priya via landline instead of SMS for the first time this series.

OMP! It's so much more satisfying than votes by SMS. HEARING HER VOICE! She THANKED me! She SPOKE to ME! She LOVES me. :cry: GUYS YOU HAVE TO TRY IT. You have to BASK in her LOVE!

This is the third time this week @JetstarAirways website has been down and I can't get them on the phone ??! Hello?

Awesome! @JetstarAirways website has been down for 36 hours and now they can't handle the call volumes ! HOW DO I BOOK THEN BEFORE 12?

It looks like she really is on a budget..

Lol wut?

Thanks for the random tweets.

I'm glad priya is in the sanctuary this week. She will be shown more

That's what I was thinking. I think Ryan may have done her a favour. Although at the same time nobody seems to know what being in the sanctuary actually means, so I'm still slightly nervous.

I'm just pissed off that everyone is up this week. I wish we had the hope of nominations to look forward to.

Back