Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Does Aisha have a big fan base?

Yes. Huge one, I believe. Trasha is beloved for some reason. She was getting more likes on her noms picture than any of last week's nominees.

To be honest, I don't actually mind Aisha when she's away from Travis. I've warmed to her somewhat. This week away from Travis will either be good for her, or will help her to fade into obscurity.

She hasn't faced a public vote in a while though. Who knows how she will go this week... I'm predicting DEFINITELY safe though.

So I guess we can assume Priya aced the shopping for the house last week and was delivered a practically perfect trolley full of everything the HMs suggested?

Also that the HMs won the singing task? And that there was something involving overalls seeing as how we've now seen Lawson, Leo, Travis and Ryan in them?!

This is why HMs like Priya and David are losing out to showmances and nitwits. And why people were struggling to even remember Ryan's name in the first 4+ weeks of the show. Without the LFs and even a proper edit, they're being lost amongst all the other rubbish. Hopefully this is the week that finally turns it all around.

So I guess we can assume Priya aced the shopping for the house last week and was delivered a practically perfect trolley full of everything the HMs suggested?

Also that the HMs won the singing task? And that there was something involving overalls seeing as how we've now seen Lawson, Leo, Travis and Ryan in them?!

Wait, hang on... were we seriously not shown any of that? Because like.................

....@JordanS

I don't know if sarcasm or....liking...Priya....? What is this black magic...
Quinn_is_shocked.gif

Wait, hang on... were we seriously not shown any of that? Because like.................
No we haven't seen any of that.

And although I've tried to remain very upbeat and positive about this season because the thought of no BB (and even worse no BBB next year) is just so upsetting... this ^^^ is the stuff that has seriously been shitting me. Things like they're given a task, we see them doing the task, we find out if they pass/fail and we know the HOH has to do the shopping with 2 minutes of input, the HOH gets to bring people into the Treehouse to discuss strategy.... those clips should be standard footage each week. Let's see them being screamed at by the HMs, they go do the shopping, we see the trolley come in and their reactions. Right from the start we didn't see what Sam/Ryan had to do in the Perfect Pair challenge and if it weren't for Luke asking Sam in his interview, we still wouldn't know. They were competing for $30k... surely that'd be considered important to see?! We never saw Sam or Cat doing the shopping either and while I *think* they may have been on staples one of those weeks, they weren't for two in a row so we're still missing at least one + Priya's. We've seen maybe 90 seconds of their Friday night party and tomorrow is Wednesday. Plus there is no nominations so all that 'lost footage' that we've come to realise only gets shown during noms, is now gone. And if bits of the party are even shown, it's now somewhat irrelevant because it's how many days later.

For all I know Priya, David and Ryan had a really great chat Friday night and sorted stuff out and that would explain why they're all friendly now. What happened in the Treehouse with Priya being HOH?! Again I *think* we saw her in there with Marina and someone else but I may have imagined that or it could've been just another time they were chatting.

All of that stuff may not be the most exciting but without even LFs to help fill in the missing pieces, it's like we're completely missing out on what's going on in the house. Those kind of routine things each week are what helps build familiarity with not only the HMs but the structure of the season so when they do throw random twists and stunts in, the viewer is better able to accept them. This isn't fun like last year where we'd try to piece together who won Showdown and who they swapped because in many of the cases we're not getting the answers eventually and we don't even know what questions to ask! Flashbacks when they suit a storyline but disappear when they don't shouldn't be a part of BB. That's the bloody Block.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Just so fucking frustrated with this nonsense now.

Last edited:
Back