Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I saw a comment today on facebook saying "Its so unfair how priya has a whole call centre able to vote for her" so my natural response was to send 20 votes Priya's way.
Are the casual racists STILL throwing out that line?

So if you retweet something does that help it get more mentions andpotentially trend?
It will help it to spread and be seen by more people, and encourage other people to join in on discussing a particular topic, so in that aspect alone it will help towards getting a certain topic trending, but I'm not sure if a retweet will count towards the overall "volume" a certain hashtag or topic is getting so that a particular topic starts trending. I think it goes by how many "original" tweets use that certain hashtag/topic.

I really wish they would make voting free.

Then you would get a real sense of who the public wants, not just the teenyboppers using daddy's credit card.

I really wish they would make voting free.

Then you would get a real sense of who the public wants, not just the teenyboppers using daddy's credit card.

There's a reason they don't do that - to stop idiots (I know one personally on this thread) using VPN's to vote :shifty:

That's what I was thinking. I think Ryan may have done her a favour. Although at the same time nobody seems to know what being in the sanctuary actually means, so I'm still slightly nervous.

I'm just pissed off that everyone is up this week. I wish we had the hope of nominations to look forward to.

I'm actually glad it's an all up week in a way.

I don't think Priya would have escaped the nominations, and holding a double eviction with her among a pool of 5 is really not ideal. Though having a larger pool of nominees does contribute to complacency among the voters, as evidenced by what we saw tonight.

There is a 14 yr old on Facebook commenting "save Aisha and Travis " followed by love heart emojis

:mad::arghh::frown::yuck:[DOUBLEPOST=1414500677][/DOUBLEPOST]Does Aisha have a big fan base?

Time to round up the troops to vote for PRISUS - 1902 559 512
PW2rj7K.gif

Back