Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

That may be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I'm an atheist. Atheism is against organised religion of any kind - we don't have faith in any particular god or god-like entity so you can take us out of being "kind of like a religion" as well.
Thank you! Ditto that.

f45t3.jpg

You guys are gonna have to start praying to Buddha going by the size of her gut from last night.
What kind of rude bitch are you.

That may be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I'm an atheist. Atheism is against organised religion of any kind - we don't have faith in any particular god or god-like entity so you can take us out of being "kind of like a religion" as well.
Depends on your point of view. I know many who treat atheism like a religion. So I will just leave it in there

Wow, did not expect her to be so low. However, I have read a lot of Facebook posts saying that's she boring or sneaky.

On the positive side, the low number of save votes will encourage more people to save her next time!

As much as I love our GODDESS, we all know her time is limited, the more time we get to see of her is precious - obviously she hasn't got enough fans to overpower Travis and Skye - I just hope she has enough to outlast Cat.

I am so mad right now! Freaking Travis, Cat EVEN LEO IS ABOVE PRIYA! This is terrible. I voted my but off this week...Whenever Prisus is nominated all of us MUST save. Don't just think that she will magically be saved from her powers because there is only so much Prisus can do with her powers!

I know I'm speaking extreme BLASPHEMY - but I think this is the week we will say goodbye to our beautiful goddess Priya - along with Leo.

Back