Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I hope Prisus won't be evicted! Marina might get the sympathy vote because of Travis being an idiot and Cat might be saved because of the possibility of Candice entering the house. I won't be able to watch tonight because I'm going out but I'll be priying for Prisus.

tumblr_mthz40CI9z1rszeq3o1_500.jpg

All of my votes are in now so I just have to keep my fingers crossed that I've done my little part to help keep her safe. If she does survive this week I really bloody hope she has a week off next week. This voting thing is getting out of control on my end.

All of my votes are in now so I just have to keep my fingers crossed that I've done my little part to help keep her safe. If she does survive this week I really bloody hope she has a week off next week. This voting thing is getting out of control on my end.
But Ryan is HoH -_- he's gonna try to fuck over Priya =(

I have a good feeling Prisus will be safe tonight *touch wood*. I'm pretty confident Cat, Leo and Marina will be the three in danger of going home, and it'll be between Cat and Marina. Praise Prisus.

Sending all my love to Priya tonight and
Prisus will make it through the rain.

HEW KNEW she would've lasted this long in the game?

A TRUE BATTLER.

Ryan didn't nominate Priya this week, and they've also been spending a lot of time together - hopefully she is out of his sights. To be honest even if she is apart of the swap - she won't care.

I have a good feeling Prisus will be safe tonight *touch wood*. I'm pretty confident Cat, Leo and Marina will be the three in danger of going home, and it'll be between Cat and Marina. Praise Prisus.

I want sCat GONE.

I want her to be DRAGGED by the audience on the way to Sonia's pregnant embrace on the stage.

Then next week, Flawson.

But isn't atheism kind of like a religion as well? So no pushing that either especially in a thread devoted to a deity :p

That may be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I'm an atheist. Atheism is against organised religion of any kind - we don't have faith in any particular god or god-like entity so you can take us out of being "kind of like a religion" as well.

Prisus will make it through the rain.

HEW KNEW she would've lasted this long in the game?

A TRUE BATTLER.
Yep. People were swearing up and down that the "money-hungry snake" would go home the first time she was up for eviction. Yet she was the second most saved after Cat and even beat Travis that week. And since then we've kept her safe each time she's been up and we'll continue to do so until we can do no more.

And then once she's out, whenever that may be, we can finally listen to her in all her glory without those shoddy showmances and dodgy editing sucking up all the airtime.

Back