Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

OMG I figured out how to vote from NY! I did a test and it worked! Praise Prisus!
If anyone outside of Australia wants to vote for Priya, PM me and I will try to help.
@MrPRiSuS @Bright @MADONNA

I'll let you know if it works, once I get someone to test it out.
mto1lw.jpg

Sorry but that's bullshit. Im not even saying this because im a Priya stan. Big Brother is universally loved, embrace it.
And beyond that, the whole way to get the voting to work is for you to change your IP address so that it's not showing your true location so that idea's out the window.

Alex wouldn't be bragging about how many international viewers BBAU has if they truly cared, considering the only other country it's legally aired in is NZ. And if they cared about international voting, they would've done something when Jade was in the house. It's money in 9's pocket. That's all they care about.

And beyond that, the whole way to get the voting to work is for you to change your IP address so that it's not showing your true location so that idea's out the window.

Alex wouldn't be bragging about how many international viewers BBAU has if they truly cared, considering the only other country it's legally aired in is NZ. And if they cared about international voting, they would've done something when Jade was in the house. It's money in 9's pocket. That's all they care about.

Oh? Was Jade getting a lot of votes from overseas?

Did Jade have fans or family from Italy voting for her? Is that done by voting on facebook?

Oh? Was Jade getting a lot of votes from overseas?
She was getting quite a few from Italy. During what I refer to as her Crackhead Jade phase when she lost me there for awhile, I was still explaining to people on her FB fan page how to vote from there. I was like why the f not? I was putting in heaps of votes for people from the US for Tim and a few others because they were Paypal'ing me the $ but they didn't have that option so I showed them how to vote themselves. I just figured they're passionate fans too so why let some contractual bs that 9 has stop them from voting. If it wasn't for people like that sinking money into 9 with the voting thing there'd probably be even less chance that BB comes back. Alex and co know they're watching - and that they're watching illegally and voting - so if they really wanted to they could've stopped it last year if not earlier than that. I know there were UK people in the LF thread voting for HMs as well, not necessarily Jade. 9 doesn't give a rat's.

alright guys! It's crunch time! I've put my final votes in for Priya. We need to get her over that line, and hope that as each week passes her fan base grows. Her deadest honesty in the diary room are the most insightful convos in the house. Priya seems to be much more at ease with the hms now and bb is finally showing us more Priya.

She was getting quite a few from Italy. During what I refer to as her Crackhead Jade phase when she lost me there for awhile, I was still explaining to people on her FB fan page how to vote from there. I was like why the f not? I was putting in heaps of votes for people from the US for Tim and a few others because they were Paypal'ing me the $ but they didn't have that option so I showed them how to vote themselves. I just figured they're passionate fans too so why let some contractual bs that 9 has stop them from voting. If it wasn't for people like that sinking money into 9 with the voting thing there'd probably be even less chance that BB comes back. Alex and co know they're watching - and that they're watching illegally and voting - so if they really wanted to they could've stopped it last year if not earlier than that. I know there were UK people in the LF thread voting for HMs as well, not necessarily Jade. 9 doesn't give a rat's.
Every word in this reply is the T, get into it!
Also, Alex definitely knows about the international viewers and voters. Benjamin just confirmed that Alex keeps up with what's going on in the forums/social media. Yea, why would they care? It's money in their pockets and more fans for the show. Win/Win.

This years if you can please help fans from America and others countries on Twitter and Facebook who wanna vote for Priya.

oj0zsi.jpg

This years if you can please help fans from America and others countries on Twitter and Facebook who wanna vote for Priya.

Below is the procedure by Tristan
1) Get Hola for Chrome browser.
2) Put in your credit card information in your Facebook account at Settings > Payments > Payment Methods
3) Use Hola to go to Jump-In. com.au and in the Hola menu "Browse In" and choose Australia
[(take away the space between .com)
4) Go to the Jump-In Big Brother voting page, click on "Vote" link which will take you to the Big Brother Facebook page.
5) The voting app should now show up. If it doesn't show up, in the Hola menu in Chrome, it should say "Browsing From" > Australia and...
it asks "Did it work?" choose "No, Fix It" and the page will reload and the voting app should come up.
6) Agree to the Terms and put in an Australian phone number (any random number should work)
[7) Choose Priya and the number of votes, click Submit. Then confirm the "Buy x Votes" button.
8) If it worked, you will get a "Thank you from Priya" message and it will take you back to the voting app again.

oj0zsi.jpg

And you could have saved money, that you could have used this eviction.
haha no, it was Jason's eviction where the voting had been closed all day from the night before. If voting had been open, Franky would've had to buy me a new pair of shoes by now as penance! :)

Back