Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Yep, you're right. For a program where money talks, I wonder why they never opened up the voting again, even just for an hour? They could have revealed Trav and Aisha's decision within the first five minutes, opened lines again for an hour while the usual crap runs, and then done a quick smart eviction. Anyway, this thread isn't the place to discuss the awful way BB is run these days. Carry on, Priya appreciation....
Maybe they froze lines when they had the result they wanted.

So I go to vote for my goddess a few more times tonight (I put aside money I call THE PRISUS FUND), and my iphone randomly starts AUTOCORRECTING ME, to Oriya? Apple is clearly against Pristians.
I accidentally sent a few votes like that, I'm not sure if they would be corrected on their end or not.

The RACISM.

Alert ACA.

Let's pretend for a minute that ACA cares about racism *giggles*

"COMING UP, WHY YOUR DEVICE IS AUTOCORRECTING YOUR WORDS TO SECRETLY CONTROL YOUR MIND"[DOUBLEPOST=1414417474][/DOUBLEPOST]
I prefered this version tbh

FUN FACT: I was pretty effing young when this came out and was my first foray into animation; I created one about my step mother dying with this song playing in the background using the dire windows movie maker and microsoft paint :thumbsup:

This is like a club remix that I die at every time I hear it. #dufflove

Back