Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (23/10/14) Nominations

I wouldn't be surprised if cat doesn't get the boot next week there are people out there voting for her.

I know Cat and Lawson are apparently angry and upset because Jason didn't say he was uncomfortable with their relationship.

I can see why Jason didn't:
1. Strategy. Didn't want to get anyone off side so he could stay longer in the house.
2. Didn't want to get singled out by Lawson's group which was happening already. Lawson gave Jason a hard time sometimes.
3. Didn't feel comfortable telling Lawson and Cat his real feelings. Is it that easy calling someone a cheat to their face? Nope. Plus I guess it wasn't his responsibility and place to state the obvious.

I think Cat and Lawson are outraged because Jason saw their situation for what it TRULY is and good for him voicing his feelings in the goodbye video. Cat and Lawson need some reality knocked into them!

Priya method. Put one point in to someone with no clue where they are on the ladder.

Possibilities.
-Goes to someone already up for eviction - No change, waste of points and no new information revealed.
-Goes to someone not up for eviction - No change, , waste of points and no new information revealed.
-Goes to someone not up for eviction and outside by one point - Change and small amount of information revealed.

The chances of getting the third option is slim and the chances of getting others is high. Priya is dumb as a rock, she didnt even realise her first vote changed the number of people up. It was a fluke and people calling her 'smart' are delusional.

What anyone with half a brain would do.

-Pick a name you want up or think wont be up for eviction..
-If person is nominated, try again.
-If not up for eviction give them one point at a time until the number of people up goes up one.
-Repeat

With 4 new housemates coming on Monday, there is zero point recording ANY vision from now till Monday unless it's a 4 hour show.

Should send them all to a retreat for the long weekend to relieve some sexual tension an freshen up.

Grrr Priya!!

Why did you have to drag David into your nominated club?
241.gif.pagespeed.ce.jR6QFl8Q02.gif
NAWWWWW I want another kitty.

With 4 new housemates coming on Monday, there is zero point recording ANY vision from now till Monday unless it's a 4 hour show.

Should send them all to a retreat for the long weekend to relieve some sexual tension an freshen up.
Where is this proof about 4 new housemates ? I have not seen anything on FB and until I see something it's all a big myth

So 4 new toys....
yay....
can we return the ones we had as they are broken or don't work right? Yeah? Cool.

Now...bring me my box of new toys now... wait...what? I have to wait until MONDAY??? But WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY? That sucks. And no I WON'T go to my room. I hate you Big Brother.
*flounces off, slamming door*

THATS CRAP. WHAT THE.

So there's been 18 housemates so far this year. That makes it 22 housemates for this season. Has this ever been done before ?

I'm still WTF'ing about this.
Who knows.

For all we know it could be a flock of talking parrots.

Back