Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (23/10/14) Nominations

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers - including who is nominated.

Tonight on Big Brother, the House has spoken and this week will see seven Housemates up for nomination.

Leo 9 Points
Priya 9 Points
Travis 7 Points
Skye 6 Points
Cat 5 Points
David 5 Points
Marina 5 Points

Then the Housemates watch Jason’s parting message, which leaves a few of them rattled, particularly Cat and Lawson. Jason said “it was them (Cat and Lawson) causing the most disharmony in the House.”

Is there another love triangle starting to emerge or is it just Marina ruffling some feathers. Leo and David discuss #Trasha and wonder how strong Aisha feelings really are for Travis.

Haha. Channel Nine's PR team called them "Trasha".

Hmm. I wonder if Cat will survive this eviction.... Marina is pretty invisible. It would be hilarious if Travis went though.

I'm kind of over Cat getting nominated and Lawson not. Why does he get away with it? He's the one that's actually cheating yet Cat seems be copping most of the crap. They should both be up.

I must say Trasha is a great name for them.

Hmm. I wonder if Cat will survive this eviction.... Marina is pretty invisible. It would be hilarious if Travis went though.

I'm kind of over Cat getting nominated and Lawson not. Why does he get away with it? He's the one that's actually cheating yet Cat seems be copping most of the crap. They should both be up.

I must say Trasha is a great name for them.

Maybe the housemates aren't nominating Cat based on cheating but because of something else she did in the house? Or maybe Priya gave Cat some points as part of her power play? But massive news about the nomination. First time a head of house has been put up for nomination. Seven people up, including Cat. Cat's only hope of not going is that people don't warm to Marina and Marina gets evicted. Also Lawson not up for nomination is massive.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414043134][/DOUBLEPOST]
marina is good as gone. i reckon cat will go as well.

Isn't next week a single eviction?

marina is good as gone. i reckon cat will go as well.
If it's a double then they both will go :)
Maybe the housemates aren't nominating Cat based on cheating but because of something else she did in the house? Or maybe Priya gave Cat some points as part of her power play? But massive news about the nomination. First time a head of house has been put up for nomination. Seven people up, including Cat. Cat's only hope of not going is that people don't warm to Marina and Marina gets evicted. Also Lawson not up for nomination is massive.

Hmm. If it's a single then only one will go. Oh dear.

I guess we will see tonight about what the power play did. Cranky that Priya is up. Leftover housemates have some nerve voting for Prisus.

yeah, maybe so. perhaps clawson will linger on even longer :(

Hopefully Marina is gone, I think there's a good chance since she's had so little screen time.

Back