Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (23/10/14) Nominations

There was definitely some outlines of some people. It was quick, only noticed a girl with big boobs as she was at the front.

THATS CRAP. WHAT THE.

So there's been 18 housemates so far this year. That makes it 22 housemates for this season. Has this ever been done before ?

I'm still WTF'ing about this.
It's called, "How many more desperate stunts can we pull off to get better ratings"? This season is so far removed from the original "Big Brother" concept, that they should really think about renaming the show. FFS:bang:

OMG! I was thinking what I would do if I was trying to get ratings and I am thinking 4 exes go into the house, including Lawson's GF?
I mean it is possible right?? They could just be going in for a week to mix things up, you know create a storm and all that bull..

Not much to say.

However I am sick of the whole, 'there is a heart broken devisated lady out there'

The whole, 'Lawson ruined her life' and she's sitting at home distraight and crying in constant pain unable to go on with her life.

Why the fuck is that the attitude? She may be relieved to be rid of him. She may just be, 'fuck him.'

I don't get why Lawson's ex is always discussed as if she is a very weak person and Lawson and being Lawson's girlfriend is all she has going and her life is now constant missery and over.

It strikes me as kind of very sexist.

What a waste of a farewell message, imagine if he had been the fake nominee instead of Travis and a message like that had been played to the house? He was nominated that week too, so it could have happened.

And putting in four new housemates smacks of desperation.

O/T

Beauty and the Geek is sooooo trashy. These geeks just aren't real.
One of the American "beauties" graduated from a University in the US... I've always loved reality but it's becoming so blatantly obvious it's so put on. I swear some of those girls can't be that stupid..?! And the geeks, who has a perfect bowl cut these days??? And he's a grown man!

ok so airing here in WA...

Lawson sitting on bed wearing his hoodie - dude is trying to hide himself and feels like shit... and Cat turns his guilt and sadness into a sympathy ploy to make him feel bad for her. "why is it when you are happy with someone you have to be sad at the same time" then ducks down to make eye contact under his hood, pause, then cries a little to tug his guilt her way.

Cat is GOOOOOOD. Mistress emotional manipulator. Lawson doesn't really stand a chance while they are both in the house together.

Are you seriously serious here?!

Your calculations are correct but Priya has LESS (~14%) chance of going if there are 7 people to choose from! Tell me you know what I'm saying here. Please.
I already said I was wrong. I accidently thought of it from the wrong perspective (e.g. a chance of winning a prize perspective)

Priya method. Put one point in to someone with no clue where they are on the ladder.

Possibilities.
-Goes to someone already up for eviction - No change, waste of points and no new information revealed.
-Goes to someone not up for eviction - No change, , waste of points and no new information revealed.
-Goes to someone not up for eviction and outside by one point - Change and small amount of information revealed.

The chances of getting the third option is slim and the chances of getting others is high. Priya is dumb as a rock, she didnt even realise her first vote changed the number of people up. It was a fluke and people calling her 'smart' are delusional.

What anyone with half a brain would do.

-Pick a name you want up or think wont be up for eviction..
-If person is nominated, try again.
-If not up for eviction give them one point at a time until the number of people up goes up one.
-Repeat

Since it looks like they see the same animations we do, why waste a point revealing where someone is when you can just give them a point and watch what happens on the screen to determine the same information? The line that just received a point "pulses" even if it doesn't move. That way you only spend points to reveal positions of people you don't want to give points to.

ok so airing here in WA...

Lawson sitting on bed wearing his hoodie - dude is trying to hide himself and feels like shit... and Cat turns his guilt and sadness into a sympathy ploy to make him feel bad for her. "why is it when you are happy with someone you have to be sad at the same time" then ducks down to make eye contact under his hood, pause, then cries a little to tug his guilt her way.

Cat is GOOOOOOD. Mistress emotional manipulator. Lawson doesn't really stand a chance while they are both in the house together.
I thought that too.. I was like wtf such a manipulator, he was obviously really upset and needed some support and shes like wah wah boo hoo im gonna cry

I thought that too.. I was like wtf such a manipulator, he was obviously really upset and needed some support and shes like wah wah boo hoo im gonna cry
There were many more emotionally mature ways to deal with and support Lawson in that conversation and Cat chose the infantile Cat has a boo boo too approach. Piss poor.

4 new HM's probably Lowlifes gf, another previous years HM or 2 & another dog...

There were many more emotionally mature ways to deal with and support Lawson in that conversation and Cat chose the infantile Cat has a boo boo too approach. Piss poor.
Its just more to show that shes really immature for her age, and is an attention seeking twat

I think with Lawson, there always has to be someone who is the butt of his jokes... He is the instigator of making fools of people with his unfunny jibes... Oh the irony. His responses to others when they call him out on ANYTHING is this half-smart, super shocked, whodotheythinktheyare, I'm innocent, imma-fkn-ture reaction.

What was he on about with his nomination of Priya tonight? It seemed that he'd had a wise crack at her for being too slow with the spoon puzzle so she called him out for being a poor loser. The way he responds... whoooa, whoooaaaa... Like the person who made the comment was ssssooooooo outta line. He did the same when Jason had his say on the eviction vid. It irritates the shit out of my synapses.

The HM's didn't waste their nom points on Lawson tonight.... who BETTER to be in the final 5 with than that tool.

I know Cat and Lawson are apparently angry and upset because Jason didn't say he was uncomfortable with their relationship.

I can see why Jason didn't:
1. Strategy. Didn't want to get anyone off side so he could stay longer in the house.
2. Didn't want to get singled out by Lawson's group which was happening already. Lawson gave Jason a hard time sometimes.
3. Didn't feel comfortable telling Lawson and Cat his real feelings. Is it that easy calling someone a cheat to their face? Nope. Plus I guess it wasn't his responsibility and place to state the obvious.

I think Cat and Lawson are outraged because Jason saw their situation for what it TRULY is and good for him voicing his feelings in the goodbye video. Cat and Lawson need some reality knocked into them!

Agree with this 110% !

Kinda glad about next week's Friday ep being cut though... simply coz I'm going to QLD from Friday-Sunday, so it means I don't miss any BB!

And by not missing BB, I mean not missing out on my nightly chats with YOU GUYS! :p

The Gold Coast 600 street car race is on THIS weekend, so if anyone is heading for Surfers Paradise and NOT going to the race, expect traffic snarls and long delays.

Shit, still 61 pages, just starting to catch up. Did everyone notice that when the 7 nominations for eviction were read out, the wording was such, that it could be a double eviction. He didnt say, "for one of you, this will be your last week in the BB house". He said after naming them, words to the effect of this could be your last week in the house, pretty generic. Also if the 4 new housemates are the human kind, the programme has well and truly hit the panic button. I thought Skye left Priya for dead the way both of them played the 12 point power plays. Priya got her result though, more people up, means the odds of going home are smaller, unless its a double or triple eviction. Only 51 pages to go, might not have to skip so much tonight :).

[Lawson's] the one that's actually cheating yet Cat seems be copping most of the crap.
Aside from the obvious, I wonder if it's because Lawson's remorseful and Cat says things like, "That's exactly what I hoped would happen."

• • • • •

I haven't watched it yet. Did Travis kill the people who nominated him?

Back