Skip to main content

Clawson

Rohan Mirchandaney @metaRohan · 3h 3 hours ago
Hope Lawson's got a trick to get outta this mess #bbau

You guys met Lawson? Your new poster boy? @TrojanCondoms @durexaustralia

Tbh I get it Cat, I 'accidentally' show my tits to people all the time too...

Hey Tahlia, got any tips? #youreup #bbau

Lawson's a mack-gician.

Can't wait for the #asklawson bullshit..

Lawson's next trick: Pull his rabbit out of a Cat.

$10 they throw Tully back into the house to talk to Lawson... Twist: they start hooking up. #bbau #anythingformoresocialmedia

Lawson. More like LAWLson.

Lawson... more like whoreson.

Lawson is the next #bachelorau. @TheBachelorAU #bbau

hahaha thats gold!

Again that is your opinion. You don't speak for my opinions.

I am very confused by your last sentence.

I never said I spoke for your opinions.

What I meant was that the Clawson drama interests me in the same way learning about a particular time in history or some random trivia would interest me, but I'm not really emotionally invested in it. I won't care if they try and form a relationship on the outside and it doesn't work. Or whatever they do.[DOUBLEPOST=1413815521][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's one and the same thing.

They said they would face the backlash together. I wonder if they will stay true to their words?

I don't think Travis was going to be a big thing anyway.

I thought the Skye and Ryan chat was at a different time to the Cat and Lawson chat? But I do agree that Cat is an attention seeker. I think a small part of her loved yet hated the fact that she and Lawson were caught by the housemates.

I thought they would have made a bigger deal out of the hms reaction to his return...what a fizzer.
Clawson walked outside during the S & R chat. Remember they were saying about getting away from "all the drama"? Then created their own LOL

I thought they would have made a bigger deal out of the hms reaction to his return...what a fizzer.
Clawson walked outside during the S & R chat. Remember they were saying about getting away from "all the drama"? Then created their own LOL

Cat sure loves the attention.

I think their "break" lasted less than twenty four hours. It seems drunk Lawson is truthful Lawson.

Hmmm, let's see.
Lawson - attention seeking, superiority complex with no sense of obligation or responsibilty. Overall, a real tool. Candice has dodged a bullet.
Cat - attention seeking, inferiority complex with no sense of morals or restraint. Overall, a clinger and a genuine Fatal Attraction candidate.
What are the signs that cat has inferiority complex?

I don't care for these two but I have to say this...

You know I realize things happen and people are drawn together for whatever reason and maybe these two really are falling in love and are meant to be together. I can deal with that but the blatant disrespect for Candice is just too much. I mean as far we know from what he has said, she is a very nice girl and doesn't deserve this. Fine, you're in love with someone else....but have some self-control and wait until after the show to deal with all of this. I mean it's not only a stab in the heart to this poor girl but a slap in the face to go with it with it all being on television. How humiliating.

Sorry but they just looked like slutty fools tonight...I mean really, even if I was mad hot and in love with someone if I was in that BB House even if we were both single, I would never act that way on television, wrapping my legs around someone while he's feeling me up and looks like about to "get it on". It's just nasty and my family would be so embarrassed.

Last edited:

I imagine they didn't think so much else would have happened over the weekend that there was so much else to focus on. Then again, by now they should realise that their regular trick to supply the housemates with copious amounts of alcohol will always create drama.

Reactions: PTT
"My plan at being a homewrecking whore is working?" Yeah wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not but glad we both caught that.

I rewatched it again. I don't think Cat liked Lawson's answer in regards to how he will end his relationship with Candice. I think that maybe she was expressing some doubt on how Lawson really felt about her. But that was put to rest in the bedroom.

I imagine they didn't think so much else would have happened over the weekend that there was so much else to focus on. Then again, by now they should realise that their regular trick to supply the housemates with copious amounts of alcohol will always create drama.

They should just give Lawson alcohol every night.

Not buying the excuse of alcohol. Convenient cop-out for him and his fans. Other HM's, past and present have had their share of booze and not cheated on their partners. There's a reason inebriated states aren't given credence in a court of law.

Loathsome Lawson is weak in character, morals and ethics. He has little insight and what he does come up with to explain his behavior is predictable and common to those that share this weakness.

The self-recriminations. post poor behavior, are nothing but damage control.

So, he really cares about his dad being proud of him? Mmm!

He's bereft that he's let down his deceased mother? Mmm!

He cares that Candice is looked after? Mmm!

He was remorseful and willing to make amends. To take his medicine. Mmm!

Now he's planning to face it all with someone holding his hand, softening the fall. Well I hope they're evicted weeks apart, Lawson going first. Let him experience the full force of the consequences. Let him learn his own lessons!

The guy's a loser!

What Tully did last year was comfortably worse the girl was delusional right up until the very end, even when she was on the eviction stage she expertly maneuvered Sonia's questions about her gf and whether she believed she had been unfaithful.

That to me speaks volume of what an emotionally callous and manipulative individual Tully was or still is, to have no shame nor the backbone to own up to her failings and bad behaviour in spite of the mounting evidence to the contrary, that takes some kind of arrogance to pull off.

At least with Lawson we're getting some moments of contrition here and there, also there's no patronizing pretense that what he and Cat are doing is 'PLUTONIC' and are merely acting like normal friends wold.

At the end of the day we don't know the specifics of Lawson's relationship and for all we know Lawson's gf is the one that was more invested in it, with Lawsons possibly unsuccessful in finding an amicable way of breaking up with her in the past.

Every relationship has its struggles. We had been going through a few. We did our best before coming in here to put those aside and sort them out and decided to have those conversations when I left here. We drifted a bit I guess, but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t love her and she didn’t love me. We’ve been through a lot of difficult things, like my mum dying. So I owe her a lot and haven’t really shown that, especially not in here.'
Big Brother: What would you like to say to Candice…

'I would say that I’m sorry. I think I am dealing with a lot of things in my life that I thought I might have been through and I think I’m just all over the place in my own life and in here those things have amplified themselves within my own head and I never intended to hurt Candice. I never intended or ever thought in my wildest dreams that I would have a feeling for somebody else, even if I don’t know what that feeling is. I would say that I’m sorry for hurting her. I can’t even imagine how she would feel. Embarrassed I would assume. She’s a really good person, I’m not, but she definitely didn’t deserve this. She’s a really good person Big Brother.'

'I’ve been really selfish in our relationship, she’s been selfless. I don’t think when I get out of here that she will want to speak to me apart from the fact to tell me how I made her feel. She deserves that chance. And to tell me whatever she wants really, she really deserves that. I think I’m sorry for ruining her life Big Brother. I care about her, that sounds impossible. I’m not stupid, how would anyone think that I could care about her if I could put her through what I’ve been putting her through. We might have had our problems or even tried to go our separate ways but we always…she has a really lovely family as well that I’ve embarrassed. I’ve let her down and her family. Her family really looked after me when my mum died. Her mum made me feel like I still had a mum. Now I don’t think I could look any of them in the eyes.'

'I’m just really sorry. [She] really deserves more than what I have to give. I think a big word is disrespect big brother. Even if we may not have been the strongest, she still deserves the respect of not going through what I’ve done to her. I know it sounds silly, even unbelievable to say, but I do love her and care about her, I just don’t know what’s going on. I have a lot of growing up to do. While its ok to make mistakes, that’s hard when they affect people that you do actually care about. That’s what has happened here and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to say sorry enough, and I don’t think shell ever want to hear it. I’m just really sorry.'

On the OS, they're showing footage for tonight's show, of wait for it... Lawson... Sooking... Again

Take 2. Diary room. Lawson post pash-fest and verbalising his choice of Cat over Candice.
Cue - the self-recriminations, the angst, the turmoil, the fucking tears... *dry retch*

FFS... You PATHETIC, moronic, weak-as-piss excuse for a man. Suck it up and take fucking responsibility and quit trying to cry yourself into peoples sympathies and forgiveness. He must think it worked last time as he wasn't evicted, so may as well give it another try.

Yeah... we know. Your dad raised you to be the man that he is and you obviously suck at. Your poor dead mum tried to tell you where you went wrong in relationships. Don't even go there about Candice... I can't even listen to this concocted version.

Yeah we know. "I've let everyone down Big Brother"

Piss off then and self-destruct somewhere else take selfies just the same

Last edited:
Back