Skip to main content

Clawson

zfCIkdn.jpg

fF3lCJ1.jpg

63a78cg.jpg

Aisha and Lawson opposites? How do you mean?
Well they were very friendly in the first weeks. But they got cold around each other. Aisha even had a beef with him.

By opposites I also mean how Aisha was extremely to the cheating.

Traditionalists will use one bullet on Lawson and the other on her. :biggrin:

Oh, btw, I saw your Twitter on the show...:)

Weird thing is, I'm kinda warming up to Aisha and even Lawson - Two opposites whom I never were a fan of are now becoming likable to me.

Yeah, one bullet for each of them! But I thought Candice would probably like to go for Lawson's balls :p

Wow, people actually notice the tweets! I usually don't, but seeing my face on the screen *DID* make me notice!

I really hope Cat and Lawson stay in the house.

The next lot of nominations could go either way. Either the housemates, who are often grappling for any good excuse to nominate someone, will go into the diary room acting all saintly about the Clawson situation... and both will be up. Or, they could all be strategic, figure that Cat and Lawson must have made some enemies outside the house by now, and nominate housemates that they see as more of a threat.

Which way will that go? Priya, for example, is a strategic housemate... and I get the idea she sees Cat and Lawson as a trainwreck with regards to advancement in the game. Why would she nominate either of them? I'm guessing that she wouldn't.

If kat leaves before Lawson. Something tells me the first thing he will do once he gets out is bang kat. It seems they have a lot of chemistry

I really hope Cat and Lawson stay in the house.

The next lot of nominations could go either way. Either the housemates, who are often grappling for any good excuse to nominate someone, will go into the diary room acting all saintly about the Clawson situation... and both will be up. Or, they could all be strategic, figure that Cat and Lawson must have made some enemies outside the house by now, and nominate housemates that they see as more of a threat.

Which way will that go? Priya, for example, is a strategic housemate... and I get the idea she sees Cat and Lawson as a trainwreck with regards to advancement in the game. Why would she nominate either of them? I'm guessing that she wouldn't.

You can never tell who these housemates are going to nominate. I mean who would have thought that last week Priya would have equal highest nomination points?[DOUBLEPOST=1413810903][/DOUBLEPOST]
If kat leaves before Lawson. Something tells me the first thing he will do once he gets out is bang kat. It seems they have a lot of chemistry

I hope they leave in a double eviction in the same week.

Just watched tonight's episode online after watching The X Factor earlier.

All I can say is, Cat and Lawson must really be in love or they're absolutely crazy, because they have no hope in winning now.

Are kat boobs real? They look real nice an perky. I know lisa's boobs aren't but lisa's look so real.

Lol sorry a bit off topic. But boobs r intriguing lol

Yeah, one bullet for each of them! But I thought Candice would probably like to go for Lawson's balls :p

Wow, people actually notice the tweets! I usually don't, but seeing my face on the screen *DID* make me notice!
I don't usually pay attention to the tweets but I recognised yours straight away because of the pic. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1413811127][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are kat boobs real? They look real nice an perky. I know lisa's boobs aren't but lisa's look so real.

Lol sorry a bit off topic. But boobs r intriguing lol
I don't think Cat's are real. They're too big and perky to be real.

Being horny does not equal chemistry. He's bedazzled by her fakies, and she'd jump on any guy probably to publicly get back at her ex-husband. They both have issues and are self-medicating with attention and faux affection.

What are their issues? Why did she choose Lawson? Apparently in a tv week interview Cat's sister said that Lawson is the type of guy that Cat is attracted to.

Back