Skip to main content

Clawson

Hmmm, let's see.
Lawson - attention seeking, superiority complex with no sense of obligation or responsibilty. Overall, a real tool. Candice has dodged a bullet.
Cat - attention seeking, inferiority complex with no sense of morals or restraint. Overall, a clinger and a genuine Fatal Attraction candidate.

I disagree. Cat is no bunny boiler.

Hmmm, let's see.
Lawson - attention seeking, superiority complex with no sense of obligation or responsibilty. Overall, a real tool. Candice has dodged a bullet.
Cat - attention seeking, inferiority complex with no sense of morals or restraint. Overall, a clinger and a genuine Fatal Attraction candidate.
Spoken like David ;)

Rohan Mirchandaney @metaRohan · 3h 3 hours ago
Hope Lawson's got a trick to get outta this mess #bbau

You guys met Lawson? Your new poster boy? @TrojanCondoms @durexaustralia

Tbh I get it Cat, I 'accidentally' show my tits to people all the time too...

Hey Tahlia, got any tips? #youreup #bbau

Lawson's a mack-gician.

Can't wait for the #asklawson bullshit..

Lawson's next trick: Pull his rabbit out of a Cat.

$10 they throw Tully back into the house to talk to Lawson... Twist: they start hooking up. #bbau #anythingformoresocialmedia

Lawson. More like LAWLson.

Lawson... more like whoreson.

Lawson is the next #bachelorau. @TheBachelorAU #bbau

I'm not sure if what they feel is genuine or not. But what I am sure of is the timing of their little talks is impeccable.
For example, when Skye & Ryan were having their little make up chat, Cat chose that exact moment to have her break up chat with Lawson followed by her going around telling all the hms. She is cunning, she turned the focus off the other two and it worked.

Nek minnit, Travis is back and Clawson not only change their mind but escalate their dog & pony show to a pash session. A sure fire way to get the other hms talking and quality airtime. Again, it worked. We hardly saw Travis and Clawson was the main storyline.
I hope they do have genuine feelings for each other because I'd hate to think they would hurt someone just to be a storyline!

Hope Lawson's got a trick to get outta this mess #bbau

You guys met Lawson? Your new poster boy? @TrojanCondoms @durexaustralia

Tbh I get it Cat, I 'accidentally' show my tits to people all the time too...

Hey Tahlia, got any tips? #youreup #bbau

Lawson's a mack-gician.

Can't wait for the #asklawson bullshit..

Lawson's next trick: Pull his rabbit out of a Cat.

$10 they throw Tully back into the house to talk to Lawson... Twist: they start hooking up. #bbau #anythingformoresocialmedia

Lawson. More like LAWLson.

Lawson... more like whoreson.

Lawson is the next #bachelorau. @TheBachelorAU #bbau
Omg! He gets even funnier ! Bahaha

Rohan got on a roll and couldn't stop. :woot:

I think most people could care less about them, and are simply more interested in the fallout.

I'm not sure if what they feel is genuine or not. But what I am sure of is the timing of their little talks is impeccable.
For example, when Skye & Ryan were having their little make up chat, Cat chose that exact moment to have her break up chat with Lawson followed by her going around telling all the hms. She is cunning, she turned the focus off the other two and it worked.

Nek minnit, Travis is back and Clawson not only change their mind but escalate their dog & pony show to a pash session. A sure fire way to get the other hms talking and quality airtime. Again, it worked. We hardly saw Travis and Clawson was the main storyline.
I hope they do have genuine feelings for each other because I'd hate to think they would hurt someone just to be a storyline!

I don't think Travis was going to be a big thing anyway.

I thought the Skye and Ryan chat was at a different time to the Cat and Lawson chat? But I do agree that Cat is an attention seeker. I think a small part of her loved yet hated the fact that she and Lawson were caught by the housemates.

Back