Skip to main content

Clawson

Two bullets, exactly...

...One for each testicle. :p

tumblr_inline_mq5x1fkkJH1qz4rgp.gif

Cat waits for those nights alcohol comes through the hatch. It's like she goes in for the kill each and every time.

She has grand delusions of them existing the house hand in hand facing the world and because they stand together it'll be OK. It doesn't change the fact that she has no inkling of consideration for his girlfriend, or the life he'll have to return to, or the stigma they'll now permanently face. They are both so dumb, so disrespectful, so selfish, and so delusional, that maybe they are actually good together.

Cat waits for those nights alcohol comes through the hatch. It's like she goes in for the kill each and every time.

She has grand delusions of them existing the house hand in hand facing the world and because they stand together it'll be OK. It doesn't change the fact that she has no inkling of consideration for his girlfriend, or the life he'll have to return to, or the stigma they'll now permanently face. They are both so dumb, so disrespectful, so selfish, and so delusional, that maybe they are actually good together.

It's like alcohol is Lawson's krpytonite.

I guess they are both over feeling guilty.

It seems like some of the other housemates have accepted that Cat and Lawson were going to hook up no matter what they said.

I'll need to watch it again.
I think she was caught off-guard by the comment that he'd still be with Candice until she ends it even though he wants to be with her which probably made her feel like he was giving mixed signals and confused her: ie. her "life story."
It was after he was answering those questions, I think she was pissed at his response, that fact that he didn't just say I'll end it, he said I'll wait till she does.

I think she was caught off-guard by the comment that he'd still be with Candice until she ends it even though he wants to be with her which probably made her feel like he was giving mixed signals and confused her: ie. her "life story."
It was after he was answering those questions, I think she was pissed at his response, that fact that he didn't just say I'll end it, he said I'll wait till she does.

Ok. What do you think will happen with Cat and Lawson now?

Ok. What do you think will happen with Cat and Lawson now?
Well it looks like they're going all in now but then it showed him crying in the diary room again. He needs to make up his mind, cause he looks stupid every time he goes and cries the morning later. But then he did say he doesn't regret it, I was expecting him to be closed about it again but he doesn't seem to care anymore.

Well it looks like they're going all in now but then it showed him crying in the diary room again. He needs to make up his mind, cause he looks stupid every time he goes and cries the morning later. But then he did say he doesn't regret it, I was expecting him to be closed about it again but he doesn't seem to care anymore.

Wasn't he wearing his hotel outfit from two weeks ago? I think that might have been old footage. I think he's stopped pretending to care.

"The cougar and the cheater are all on ... big brother Australia" that's what big brother just posted on Facebook. Partial much?! Wow media bias not in the least subtle

Wasn't he wearing his hotel outfit from two weeks ago? I think that might have been old footage. I think he's stopped pretending to care.
I'm pretty sure he was wearing the outfit that we saw him wearing tonight at the end of the episode. They said he has a heartfelt message for his gf tomorrow which we've definitely not seen yet so my guess is later that day (the day after the party) when they start copping it from the HMs is when he goes in there and breaks down.

Two bullets, exactly...

...One for each testicle. :p

tumblr_inline_mq5x1fkkJH1qz4rgp.gif
Traditionalists will use one bullet on Lawson and the other on her. :biggrin:

Oh, btw, I saw your Twitter on the show...:)

lol at Aisha talking about Cat and saying 'She's evil.'.
Weird thing is, I'm kinda warming up to Aisha and even Lawson - Two opposites whom I never were a fan of are now becoming likable to me.

I'm pretty sure he was wearing the outfit that we saw him wearing tonight at the end of the episode. They said he has a heartfelt message for his gf tomorrow which we've definitely not seen yet so my guess is later that day (the day after the party) when they start copping it from the HMs is when he goes in there and breaks down.

This is the shirt he was wearing at end of the episode.

176740cb78734d89afd713cef579edfd.ashx

About 14 seconds in he is wearing a blue shirt that looks like the one he wore for the hotel task.

Back