Skip to main content

Clawson

That's a good question. I think I might have used the wrong words when I posted 'changed my perspective' because I'm not completely sure what perspective I had of Cat, and I'm not sure if the perspective I have of Cat right now is the right one. Previiously I was leaning towards the point of view that Cat was crazy and also leaning towards the theory that this was some kind of weird game plan by her to destroy Lawson's chances in the game. Maybe both those theories are still true. I don't know. However last night when I saw the photo where she was fat I gained a new perspective on her.

After seeing the photo I think that Cat is a very insecure person. Body weight issues don't just dissapear even after you lost all those kilograms. I feel that she will always have issues with her body. I feel that she is very anxous, espically regarding her relationships. I think the talk she had with Lawson on the hamster wheel wasn't some kind of trick she was playing to get him to love her, but a sign of the guilt and the insecurity she was carrying for being having feelings for a taken man. Cat was very indecisive in that conversation, and clearly what Lawson said to her is something she didn't want to hear. But that isn't because of some crazy plan, but I have a theory that she feels that any rejection of her reminds her of the days where she was teased for being fat by the mean girls at school. Now I'm just guessing, like i'm doing for most of this post, in regards to thinking that Cat was fat back in high school. But she said she was teased by the mean girls. Maybe it was because of her book worm habits, but I'm thinking it was because of her weight issues.

I feel that Cat, like Lawson, likes to put on a facade that everything is all right when it actually is not. Maybe that's why she hates telling people she was only married for a year? Because she hates admitting failure? I'm not sure how much her marriage and divorce have affected her relationships, mainly because we don't know much about it. But you would have to say it obviously has affected her life quite a lot. To what extent we don't really know about. I think that her marriage and weight issues have heavily the person that Cat is today.

So yeah, any conversation Cat has, espically regarding Lawson, i'm going to look at the perspective of her being very insecure rather than her carrying out some plan to destroy the reputation of Lawson. You may have already come to that conclusion without reading this post, you may already think some of my theories are stupid and that i'm an idiot for posting them, but they are just theories, and the fact that we have very little to go on regarding Cat means that theories are all we have.

I would say she's insecure, but I'm not basing that on the photo, I just don't think a person who is confident and secure in themselves would pursue a person who is currently in a relationship - they would likely feel they are worth more than that. Unless of course they are arrogant douchebags who just don't give a shit about people.

I honestly don't look at that photo you posted and think "fat" though. She's bigger than she is in the house, for sure, but you can't see most of her body so it's hard to say just how big she is. I think you are reading too much into an old photo... unless of course there is something you are not telling us? ;)

And now for my next trick...The disappearing Toes!!
tumblr_ncjg3pRasa1qjbmuko1_500.gif

I would say she's insecure, but I'm not basing that on the photo, I just don't think a person who is confident and secure in themselves would pursue a person who is currently in a relationship - they would likely feel they are worth more than that. Unless of course they are arrogant douchebags who just don't give a shit about people.

I honestly don't look at that photo you posted and think "fat" though. She's bigger than she is in the house, for sure, but you can't see most of her body so it's hard to say just how big she is. I think you are reading too much into an old photo... unless of course there is something you are not telling us? ;)

When I said fat I meant fatter than she is now. It's not just that photo, but the way she interacts with Lawson and other house mates that made me feel that she was insecure and not some crazy bunny boiler.

I think Australia should be thankful that we have people brave enough to show the entire nation who they are. Tully wasn't my favorite but she sure made great television and it's meant to be all in good fun so giving her shit for entertaining us is completely unfair. She put herself out there for our entertainment so throwing it back in her face is just wrong on so many levels. We should admire people who have the guts to put themselves through such a long and grueling social experiment like BB. I hope Tully has found a way to find peace with it because at the end of the day she's still a human being who has feelings. I admit she caused a lot of uproar with the public but people need to remember it's all a game and just because she did or said something on the show you didn't like. Doesn't mean you need to go up to her in real life and threaten or make put shit on her. That's what social media is for lol. People take this shit too seriously.
I'm the type who wouldn't even feel comfortable saying that to a HM on social media, not that I think she's a slut anyway. A place like this is fair game to me because a HM would have to actively choose to come here and unless they have an IQ of 10 they're going to know that they're going to read negative opinions along with positive ones especially in her case. But to tell someone she should die or she should off herself and all the other shit they say when she's posting a simple pic of her manicure for example, is just insane to me. Let alone going up to her in the street and saying shit to her face. And this is all a year later! I love this show and sure there are people I dislike each season but I'm not going to harass them because of what I've seen them do in a 2 month or less period on tv. On a good note though she seems to be doing a lot better these days and is a bit more balanced out so hopefully things continue to go well for her. She's even friends with her ex so surely if she's forgiven her, you'd think the haters would've moved on to someone else but nope. Reason #114235235 I'd never even apply to go on BB.

I'm the type who wouldn't even feel comfortable saying that to a HM on social media, not that I think she's a slut anyway. A place like this is fair game to me because a HM would have to actively choose to come here and unless they have an IQ of 10 they're going to know that they're going to read negative opinions along with positive ones especially in her case. But to tell someone she should die or she should off herself and all the other shit they say when she's posting a simple pic of her manicure for example, is just insane to me. Let alone going up to her in the street and saying shit to her face. And this is all a year later! I love this show and sure there are people I dislike each season but I'm not going to harass them because of what I've seen them do in a 2 month or less period on tv. On a good note though she seems to be doing a lot better these days and is a bit more balanced out so hopefully things continue to go well for her. She's even friends with her ex so surely if she's forgiven her, you'd think the haters would've moved on to someone else but nope. Reason #114235235 I'd never even apply to go on BB.
That's nice to hear. I think people need to lighten up to be honest. It's one thing to dislike somebody on the BB forums and express that but that really is as far as it should go. I mean cyber stalking just for hate or fronting them in person for a confrontation. Sometimes I wonder how these people aren't either being evaluated or locked up. You are right it's just insane.

That's nice to hear. I think people need to lighten up to be honest. It's one thing to dislike somebody on the BB forums and express that but that really is as far as it should go. I mean cyber stalking just for hate or fronting them in person for a confrontation. Sometimes I wonder how these people aren't either being evaluated or locked up. You are right it's just insane.

Not sure if you've seen these but just in case you haven't, they're from back in January when the hate was at a 190%. At least she tried to serve it back to them with a bit of humour

Not sure if you've seen these but just in case you haven't, they're from back in January when the hate was at a 190%. At least she tried to serve it back to them with a bit of humour

I am not gonna lie..I got a little choked up watching that. Here's a girl trying to be happy and live her life and she has to deal with this on a daily basis? I feel a little sick.

I am not gonna lie..I got a little choked up watching that. Here's a girl trying to be happy and live her life and she has to deal with this on a daily basis? I feel a little sick.
Pretty shocking, huh? But I loved the way she tried to give it back to them. I don't know how she copes with it to be honest although at this point because there's nothing new that any hater could say that she hasn't heard countless times before she's probably immune to it now.

That's part of what I was referring to in the other thread when I said I give them little chance of lasting. It's not so much because I don't think they'd want it to although who even knows about that and considering the guy is 23 and lives at home (and maybe has cheated on Candice several times before if Marcus is to believed) is even in the right place to want that himself. But there are so many other factors involved, especially when you get together like this in front of the whole country. Social media's a great tool in many aspects obviously but man in situations like this, it's horrific. Not that I think Cat and Lawson are star crossed lovers who are meant to be and will live happily ever after anyway. But if they'd watched last season, it blows my mind why they didn't at least continue to try to hide their physical activity- whether he found out Candice broke up with him or not - and I hope they go quiet for a good while, if not forever publicly, when they leave the house. Just go do their thing together or apart and don't give people the chance to come at you like they did Tully because they're going to.

Pretty shocking, huh? But I loved the way she tried to give it back to them. I don't know how she copes with it to be honest although at this point because there's nothing new that any hater could say that she hasn't heard countless times before she's probably immune to it now.

That's part of what I was referring to in the other thread when I said I give them little chance of lasting. It's not so much because I don't think they'd want it to although who even knows about that and considering the guy is 23 and lives at home (and maybe has cheated on Candice several times before if Marcus is to believed) is even in the right place to want that himself. But there are so many other factors involved, especially when you get together like this in front of the whole country. Social media's a great tool in many aspects obviously but man in situations like this, it's horrific. Not that I think Cat and Lawson are star crossed lovers who are meant to be and will live happily ever after anyway. But if they'd watched last season, it blows my mind why they didn't at least continue to try to hide their kiss - whether he found out Candice broke up with him or not - and I hope they go quite for a good while, if not forever publicly, when they leave the house. Just go do their thing together or apart and don't give people the chance to come at you like they did Tully because they're going to.

I think Lawson watched last year because he knew about Jade when David mentioned it in the Diary room during the prank that Lawson and Sam played on David and Jason.

I think Lawson watched last year because he knew about Jade when David mentioned it in the Diary room during the prank that Lawson and Sam played on David and Jason.
You're right!

So there you go. I don't understand wtf he's doing, in particular. At least Tully and Drew tried to hide it. I'm pretty sure we never even saw them full on kiss until she went back in for the freeze task.They had even thought they'd found the cameras' blind spot in the bathroom that one night.

What's the point of going on BB to not only spectacularly blow your chances of winning, ruin the relationships you have with a girl you've been with for 5 years and her family (even if the relationship was rocky it takes a certain kind of person to just alienate and piss off people you've known that long), ruin the chance of this being your big break for a guy who wants to make it in the industry, make yourself look like an asshole in front of the whole country and open yourself up for all the hatred that's sure to come? Hell him and Candice were together almost 3 times as long as Tully and Tahlia were. From a BB perspective they should've just waited to full on out themselves like that. The game changes every day and you never know who will mess up worse or how you can redeem yourself. Neither of them would've won but they might've become a bit more sympathetic with time.

Ignoring everything else, this was just so stupid.

Maybe he got an update from bb finally about his girlfriend breaking up with him??

Has this been confirmed or quoted somewhere, or is it an assumption or theory?

I know I could be wrong, but how does anyone know whether the gf's a bitch or that she has treated him like shit, or that he's dumped her because of cheating before, or numerous other things? There are 2 sides to a story. She may not be as innocent as everyone assumes. Not defending Lawson at all but none of you know their situation like he stated. Maybe they wanted to agree to stay friends prior to coming in cause they were drifting apart cause they were together since they were young, ppl change. Maybe they were pretty much done before coming in, no one knows anything tbh.
Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 6.33.43 pm.png
I would confidently take from that comment that Lawson brings the issues to their relationship, not his GF, but of course there are always to sides to a story.

And now for my next trick...The disappearing Toes!!
tumblr_ncjg3pRasa1qjbmuko1_500.gif

OMG LOVE THIS!!! totally accentuates how much of deadset f#$kwit, this dude is

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-43/clawsonlove/

...ummm... what is wrong with these two? Are they both so emotionally insuecure that they can't hold it off for a mere month or two?! This is insane. What the heck kind of a 5 year relationship does Lawson even have on the outside if it's so easily broken like this. I just came from a 2 month trip... it's not that hard to stay faithful. Jesus

Has this been confirmed or quoted somewhere, or is it an assumption or theory?

View attachment 43817
I would confidently take from that comment that Lawson brings the issues to their relationship, not his GF, but of course there are always to sides to a story.

OMG LOVE THIS!!! totally accentuates how much of deadset f#$kwit, this dude is
A random comment? So you believe anything posted on the internet. Ok.. That's like thinking star mag is legit. Truth is, no one knows anything. Not about him, nor Candice. Except the fact that they broke up prior and obviously weren't stable r/ship in the first place.

What's that saying? Show me a hot girl and I will show you a guy whose sick of fucking her?

This is probably the case for Lawson.

Did anyone catch what Cat was saying to herself after she exposed herself to Lawson in the dressing room? Something about a plan and a 'this is my life story.'?

Back