Skip to main content

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?

Not going to lie, I've decided to not watch Big Brother this season. Aside from not including the live updates, the over protection of housemates from their own families (as seen in Tim's article) is disgusting. I might binge watch near the end to catch up, but I can't bring myself to care when everything feels scripted.
That is surely defamation - basically broadcasting an accusation about someone on national TV and then deleting anything which contradicts that side of the story. It's just absolute madness and smacks of incompetence - and with no live updates actually allowing a story like Jason's brother responding on Facebook to be seen is about the best publicity they can get outside of the broadcast shows at the moment.

I've just been watching stuff from the 2006 Big Brother on youtube and realised back then we had Up Late, Uncut, live streaming as well as footage shown during Rove Live. Makes me sad the shell of itself that Big Brother has become these days.

I've just been watching stuff from the 2006 Big Brother on youtube and realised back then we had Up Late, Uncut, live streaming as well as footage shown during Rove Live. Makes me sad the shell of itself that Big Brother has become these days.
Haa I was doing the same thing the other night, I watched the thing on Rove when they had all of the exhousamates on the show after it finished, good value :)

but...but...but...why are we complaining? BB production, after 6 days, now gets the housemates to do their scenes in less than 23 takes; surely a record for BB, eh? " CUT, take 54 Travis..."

Not only do I miss knowing tiny little snippets of what actually is going on in the house, but I miss chatting about it here, those live feed threads were the best....

I was just thinking exactly that. Not that I was chatting…but those live feed threads were my main reason for coming to Behind BB last season. They felt almost like a haven when the housemate forum got a bit too much at times. :)

soooo this is what the social media team is doing instead of giving us live feed updates.... fantastic :bang:, they just tweeted it a minute ago from the BBAU9 account asking if we can find all the housemates names

BxU49p3IMAA7pLP.jpg

soooo this is what the social media team is doing instead of giving us live feed updates.... fantastic :bang:, they just tweeted it a minute ago from the BBAU9 account asking if we can find all the housemates names

BxU49p3IMAA7pLP.jpg

Is my memory correct? Didn't they put one of these out last year, before the season started?

I forgot about all of those. What bullshit we have now in comparison :O

Back