Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Liking Ed again now :) (but that looks really uncomfortable for her head)

Need Leon Murray's voice to boom out and wake her up - no napping!

THANKS ED

She's napping.

9ctttOT.jpg

Awwww how sweet.Nice view of the ocean.

ED please post any candid photos of Jade when she wakes up, O don't forget dinner with Matt pics too. THANKS ED! :-D

Btw gallagher you're awesome posting those pics so quickly.

Last edited:
Liking Ed again now :) (but that looks really uncomfortable for her head)

Need Leon Murray's voice to boom out and wake her up - no napping!
Yeah, I hope he went to wake her up after taking the picture so her neck doesn't get messed up and then he has to massage it later. Oh, wait...

And I think we'd like anyone who posted pics of Jade on a regular basis. We'd probably even like Jas and Heidi.

Can we share? That view is awesome
Sure, if I'm going to live there, anyone is welcome! (not Jas and Heidi, though!)

Awwww how sweet.Nice view of the ocean.

ED please post any candid photos of Jade when she wakes up, O don't forget dinner with Matt pics too. THANKS ED! :-D

Fans need to take a lesson from Ed. He's now posted 2 candids of her in 2 days. This is how it's done, stalkers! Get with the program!

Yeah, I hope he went to wake her up after taking the picture so her neck doesn't get messed up and then he has to massage it later. Oh, wait...

And I think we'd like anyone who posted pics of Jade on a regular basis. We'd probably even like Jas and Heidi.

Sure, if I'm going to live there, anyone is welcome! (not Jas and Heidi, though!)

Fans need to take a lesson from Ed. He's now posted 2 candids of her in 2 days. This is how it's done, stalkers! Get with the program!

I prefer to wipe both Jas and Heidi from my consciousness...

So she did meet Nick.

Not my scan, stole it from Haylz37 on twitter.
I find that article to be utter rubbish...lol. So much wrong (just like the last one) that I don't believe a darn thing.

And Ed really needs to learn how to take pictures because that one is terrible! I'm not even loving Jade's photo. Face is beautiful, I like the hair, but the pose is just awkward.

We need better stuff than this! Why can't we have nice things?

Because we have to laugh at the word "stalking" in order to make ourselves feel better? ;)

But really, would it be too much to ask that some of these stalkers take some candid photos BEFORE hitting them up for pics?
Give a little more to your fellow stalkers, people!

I was wondering what Jade was doing just before this photo was taken. Either swimming or showering. And then she got asked to take a photo before she had time to dried off. So yeah I would have love a photo of what she was doing before this. lol I'm not really asking for much.

I was wondering what Jade was doing just before this photo was taken. Either swimming or showering. And then she got asked to take a photo before she had time to dried off. So yeah I would have love a photo of what she was doing before this. lol I'm not really asking for much.

Yeh - would like to know what Jade had been up to since she was with Ed on the beach all morning.

Hope we get more candid pictures of Jade when Matt (another housemate) arrive for dinner tonight.

One housemate reunion dinner is under way in Melbourne, just waiting for a snap of the next one on the Sunshine Coast. :) Paparazzi where are you?

Back