Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Bosses suck! at least that's what my employees say. ;)

I will say that Jade and the Jade/Ed saga, along with this thread, have provided a very useful distraction for the last couple of weeks. Hopefully your frustration will get them posting, as they are so nice I'm sure they'll want to help you out!

**Now stare at the picture of Jade on the beach and picture yourself there. Are you relaxing yet?**

Ahh you're one of those! lol j/k
It is a nice distraction to my work day. When BB ended I wondered what else I'd do to provide that distraction but I needn't have worried.

If I stare at that picture too long I may start drooling and that would be awkward ;)

Ahh you're one of those! lol j/k
It is a nice distraction to my work day. When BB ended I wondered what else I'd do to provide that distraction but I needn't have worried.

If I stare at that picture too long I may start drooling and that would be awkward ;)

Well maybe stare at the one she posted of the beach at sunset then...less chance of drooling.

I'm totally bored and wondering if and when she's going to Sydney. The ARIAS are next Sunday, and supposedly she's going, but I don't know if or when that was confirmed. I don't know how people dress for these things, but I would love some glamorous new pics. I cannot imagine it possible for her to look less than fantastic on the red carpet, no matter what she chooses to wear!

I wish I was on that beach in Noosa relaxing right now.

My boss is being a f**ing tool today and I'd like to push him down the stairs.
Who says 'yes' to a container set to arrive from overseas on the 24th Dec when we're SHUT from the 20th Dec. I'm not coming in to open the gates and organise crap.
Sorry, irrelevant to Jade but needed to get that out of my system.

I need to get back to admiring pictures of Jade. Do you hear that Ed/Jade? More updates please haha.

That sounds like someone I used to worked for. He hardly showed up to work , had to constantly wait for him to get things done or make decisions on things and when he showed up he wondered why things are pilling up. And he was so dodgy and a cheapskate. In the end I quit and I'm much happier working for myself.

Well maybe stare at the one she posted of the beach at sunset then...less chance of drooling.

I'm totally bored and wondering if and when she's going to Sydney. The ARIAS are next Sunday, and supposedly she's going, but I don't know if or when that was confirmed. I don't know how people dress for these things, but I would love some glamorous new pics. I cannot imagine it possible for her to look less than fantastic on the red carpet, no matter what she chooses to wear!

Can't wait to see what she will be wearing for that.

Tim also said something about going to the Arias as well, I don't know who else though - apparently last year 5 from BB went?
You get a fair bit of variety in the way people dress to it. Here's a link to some fashion from last year just as a guide. Hope you can see it!

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/galleries/photo/-/15515749/toohe-2012-aria-awards-best-worst-dressed/15515816/

That sounds like someone I used to worked for. He hardly showed up to work , had to constantly wait for him to get things done or make decisions on things and when he showed up he wondered why things are pilling up. And he was so dodgy and a cheapskate. In the end I quit and I'm much happier working for myself.

Mine is just a knob. He forwards emails without writing anything and I'm supposed to just know wtf I'm supposed to do with it. Leaves crap on my desk and I'm supposed to guess too. Oh well, gives me something to bitch about haha! Here I've been working 3 years - before that my hubby and I had our own business and working/living together 24/7 for 5 years nearly sent us to divorce so I'll NEVER do that again lol.

Tim also said something about going to the Arias as well, I don't know who else though - apparently last year 5 from BB went?
You get a fair bit of variety in the way people dress to it. Here's a link to some fashion from last year just as a guide. Hope you can see it!

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/galleries/photo/-/15515749/toohe-2012-aria-awards-best-worst-dressed/15515816/
So it's like our Grammys, edgier than your average awards show and often bordering on butt ugly. Got it.

Poor Jade, having to find the perfect dress for that could be difficult! Her style is rather boring and sedate compared to some of those people, but she can pretty much rock anything slinky so that's in her favor.

Oops, somehow missed this one.

0ZEzsAr.jpg

_sophiesmallwood
4 hours ago
After a week of failed stalking attempts in gc, finally met these two genetically blessed housemates right in me own backyard awwww yeeeeee✌#bigbrother

Mine is just a knob. He forwards emails without writing anything and I'm supposed to just know wtf I'm supposed to do with it. Leaves crap on my desk and I'm supposed to guess too. Oh well, gives me something to bitch about haha! Here I've been working 3 years - before that my hubby and I had our own business and working/living together 24/7 for 5 years nearly sent us to divorce so I'll NEVER do that again lol.

That can be very stressful so I don't blame you for never wanting to do that again.

Oops, somehow missed this one.

0ZEzsAr.jpg

_sophiesmallwood
4 hours ago
After a week of failed stalking attempts in gc, finally met these two genetically blessed housemates right in me own backyard awwww yeeeeee✌#bigbrother

Thanks for the update/photo, Ed and Jade have gone quiet on us. :-(

This made me laughed I don't know why?

Because we have to laugh at the word "stalking" in order to make ourselves feel better? ;)

But really, would it be too much to ask that some of these stalkers take some candid photos BEFORE hitting them up for pics?
Give a little more to your fellow stalkers, people!

Because we have to laugh at the word "stalking" in order to make ourselves feel better? ;)

But really, would it be too much to ask that some of these stalkers take some candid photos BEFORE hitting them up for pics?
Give a little more to your fellow stalkers, people!

Good idea lol - if I'm going to be a voyeur I want those candid shots haha.

I nearly said action shots but thought that might be interpreted in the wrong (right) way haha

Good idea lol - if I'm going to be a voyeur I want those candid shots haha.

I nearly said action shots but thought that might be interpreted in the wrong (right) way haha
LOL ;) Wise word choice!

Reminds me of when we were putting together a presentation for a friend's father's funeral, and she kept showing us pictures saying "this is the money shot". We just couldn't stop laughing, and finally had to tell her to look up "money shot" on urban dictionary.

Back